LED Learning Center + FAQ
How to install LED lights | LED lighting projects
Here at Flexfire LEDs, we try to make LED lighting easy to understand for our customers. Installing LED lighting only requires a few pieces of basic information. Accordingly, here on our website we feature LED strip light examples and ideas as well as tutorials and how to install guides
We also regularly post videos on our YouTube page that cover product information, how to install LEDs, and more. Check out our videos here.
There’s much more information available here on our LED Learning Center page. Click on any of the links below to find out more, and please contact us if you have any other questions not covered here.
LED Strip Information and More
- What is LED pitch? Why are short pitch LEDs important in designing with strip lights?
- What makes a high quality LED strip light? Which strips are the best?
- What is the difference between rope lights and LED strip lights?
- What is CRI and why is it important? (Color Rendering Index)
- FAQ- Frequently asked questions about LED lighting
- What is voltage drop and which wire gauge should I use?
- Saving Money with LEDs
- Green Tax Credits with LEDs / LED lighting tax incentives
- Which LED strip light do I need?
- LED Terms and Glossary
- LED Strip light Waterproofing (IP) Specifications (What do IP64 and the IP67 numbers mean?)
- RV LED Lighting - Affordable LED motorhome solutions
- Top 4 considerations while looking at LED strip lights
Flexfire LEDs Reviews and Comparisons