Flexfire LEDs Product Warranties
LED Strip Lights - 5 Years
Lutron Dimmers - 1 Year
Amplifiers - 2 Years
Sensors - 3 Years
Desktop Style Power Supplies - 2 Years
Zurik MLV Dimmable Drivers - 5 Years
Zurik EMLV Dimmable Drivers - 3 Years
Mean Well LPV Drivers - 2 Years
Mean Well HLG Drivers - 7 Years
If you believe you have an issue that may be a warranty claim, please contact us! We're here to help. Please mention your order number if you have it in your message or call to us.
The fine print
Limited Warranty on Purchased Items
All products sold by Flexfire LEDs and shipped within the 50 United States, Canada, and Mexico come with a limited warranty. This limited warranty does not include product failures that are the result of:
1) Not using a voltage regulated power supply to connect the LED product or controls;
2) Connecting LED products to the wrong Output Voltage;
3) Improper connection of power supplies, LED products, or controls;
4) Connecting LED products or controls directly to any AC power source;
5) Connecting power supplies backwards to an AC power source;
6) Using products in an extremely hot or cold environment and/or without adequate ventilation as overheating will cause the LEDs and transformers to fail;
7) Water damage to products not specifically sold as waterproof products;
8) Electrical power surges;
9) Damage from hail, flooding, tornado, fire, wind, earthquake, lightning, electrical storm, or any other natural disaster;
10) Damage caused by a vehicle or other accident;
11) Damage caused when transporting the item;
12) Damage to any products that were modified by the user, used for purposes other than as intended or directed, or connected to LED systems or components not purchased from Flexfire LEDs.
This limited warranty also expressly excludes coverage for excessive wear and tear and/or physical or accidental abuse, loss, or theft. Improper repair or warranty service performed by someone other than Flexfire LEDs will void this warranty. Buyer is responsible for the safe transport of any item sent to Flexfire LEDs for warranty service.
If you have an item you believe to be faulty, contact Flexfire LEDs immediately and request tech support. You may be required to provide photos, videos, and/or descriptions of the item(s) not performing properly. It is Flexfire LEDs goal to troubleshoot thoroughly to eliminate any unnecessary time or hassle on behalf of the customer. Failing to comply and provide the information requested by Flexfire LEDs will result in a void of warranty.
If a product is deemed faulty by a technician/representative then a return shipping label and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form will be sent out immediately. Once Flexfire LEDs receives the product, we will test the item(s) to better understand where the fault in the product(s) lies.
Flexfire LEDs will NOT provide replacement items before the original items have been returned, tested, and deemed faulty. If you need a replacement item while the return process is taking place, then you can repurchase the items. Once the testing process is complete and assuming the product is faulty, a refund will be issued for the purchase price of the product. Flexfire LEDs will not refund shipping costs on replacement items.
If the product is found to be working properly and the error lies in the installation, or with other non-Flexfire LEDs products being used, then the product will be returned to the customer via our standard shipping method. If the customer has paid for a replacement item while the return process is being processed and the original product is found to be working properly, then the customer will receive the original product back and no refund.
Buyer’s sole right under this warranty is for repair or replacement of the defective item.
This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of such items, provided that products purchased from an authorized FlexfireLEDs reseller will also include the above limited warranty. Proof of purchase may be required.
In the event of a product defect or malfunction, Flexfire LEDs will cover the cost of the return shipping. This is only valid during the product’s warranty period stated by Flexfire LEDs. In this case a pre-paid shipping label will be issued to the client via our standard shipping method.
If the item is faulty, Flexfire LEDs will ship out a replacement at no charge.
If the item is not faulty (still works), the client will need to pay for the shipping to get the product back to them.
- Non-refundable items or circumstances include and are not limited to:
- Sample Kits, Display Boxes, Store Credit
- Services and/or labor rendered
- All Special Orders and/or Customized Products/Orders. This includes any products that are not sold on our website.
- Products that have had the following done:
- Rivets have been knocked out on drivers
- Wires on power units have been cut too short making connections uneasy or unusable for a future client
- Damage to the original boxes and packages not created by Flexfire LEDs (Touch Remote boxes, Mean Well boxes, Desktop Power Supplies, Zuriks, etc.)
- Inserts, manuals, instructions for remotes/accessories or other important papers are missing
- Strip lights/extrusions/covers that have been cut, soldered, and/or perforated
- Strip lights have had the 3M adhesive tape peeled/exposed
- Strip lights have been creased or there is damage to the printed circuit board (PCB), led chips, resistors, etc.