Flexfire LEDs Product Warranties
We work our hardest to use only the highest quality components in our LED strip lights, drivers, controllers, and accessories. We recognize that most people do not use their lighting systems 24 hours a day, and would love to match our LED’s longevity data with a warranty that fits the majority of our customers’ use cases.
For that reason, we offer an industry topping (15) year warranty on most of our LED strip lighting products, and prolonged warranties on drivers, controllers, dimmers, and accessories. Please read over the warranty policy to learn about the warranty period and exceptions.
The fifteen (15) year warranty on strip lights is offered on installations where the lighting is turned on no more than 12 consecutive hours of use during a 24-hour period. For projects where the lighting is used more than 12 hours within a 24-hour period, the default warranty is (7) years.
Have a warranty claim or question?
If you believe you have an issue that may be a warranty claim, please contact us! We're here to help. Please mention your order number if you have it in your message or call us at 1-844-353-9347.
Product Limited Warranty Time Periods:
LED Strip Lights
- (15) Years - UltraBright™ Outline Series
- (15) Years - UltraBright™ Accent Series
- (15) Years - UltraBright™ Architectural Series
- (15) Years - UltraBright™ Design Series
- (15) Years - UltraBright™ Accent Dynamic Tunable White Series
- (15) Years - UltraBright™ Architectural Dynamic Tunable White Series
- (15) Years - UltraBright™ Sienna Dim-to-Warm Series
- (15) Years - ColorBright™ Dynamic Tunable White Series
- (15) Years - ColorBright™ White Series
- (15) Years - ColorBright™ UV Series
- (15) Years - ColorBright™ Vivid Color Series
- (15) Years - ColorBright™ Color Changing RGB 150
- (15) Years - ColorBright™ Color Changing RGB 300
- (15) Years - ColorBright™ Color Changing RGB+W
- (7) Years - ColorBright™ Color Changing RGB 600
- (7) Years - ColorBright™ RGB + Dynamic Tunable White
- (7) Years - ColorBright™ RGB Digital Pixel
- (7) Years - UltraBright™ Industrial Series
- (7) Years - UltraBright™ Slim Series
- (7) Years - UltraBright™ Render Series
- (7) Years - UltraBright™ High CRI Series
- (5) Years - ClickBright™ LED Light Bars
Neon Flexible LED Strip Lights
- (7) Years - Lucid™ Flexible LED Neon Strip Lights
Power Supplies and Drivers
- (2) Years - Flexfire LEDs Desktop Style Power Supplies
- (7) Years - Zurik™ EMLV Dimmable Drivers
- (7) Years - Zurik™ Universal Dimmable Drivers
- (2) Years - Mean Well LPV Drivers
- (7) Years - Mean Well HLG Drivers
- (3) Years - Lutron® Hi-Lume™ Driver
Dimmers an Controllers
- (1) Year - Lutron Dimmers
- (5) Years - Juno™ Amplifiers
- (5) Years - Juno™ Bluetooth Dimmers and Controllers
- (5) Years - Multi-Zone Control Systems
- (3) Years - Sensors
- (2) Years - Leona™ Smart Home Control
- (5) Years - Leona™ Pro Smart Home Control
- (5) Years - Leona™ Pro Smart Home Control Panel
DMX Control Systems
- (3) Years - Nicolaudie™ SLESA-U9
- (3) Years - Nicolaudie™ STICK-CW4
- (3) Years - Nicolaudie™ STICK-DE3
- (5) Years - RGB/RGBW DMX Lite™ Controller
- (5) Years - RGB + Dynamic Tunable White DMX Lite™ Controller
- (5) Years - Dynamic Tunable White DMX Lite™ Controller
- (5) Years - 5-Channel DXM512 Decoder
- (5) Years - DMX/RDM 8-Way Splitter
- (5) Years - 4-Channel DXM512 Decoder
- (2) Years - DMX XLR-3 Connector
- (2) Years - DMX Terminator
- (2) Years - CAT5e Patch Cable
Accessories, Wire, and Connectors
- (2) Years on anything else not specifically listed on this page
Terms and Conditions
This Limited Warranty of Products (this “Warranty”) applies to Flexfire LEDs’ products.
Flexfire LEDs, Inc. warrant their products (1) to meet the performance criteria outlined in the product specifications, and (2) to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for the stated Warranty period, subject to the terms provided in this Warranty. The product specifications and applicable Warranty periods are contained in the product specification sheets (“Product Specification Sheets” or “Product Data Sheets”) posted at www.FlexfireLEDs.com. These are available for request at any time. The Warranty contained herein only applies to Company products purchased after Aug 1, 2019 by the original purchaser.
The Company will, in its sole discretion, (1) repair any product, (2) provide a replacement, or (3) elect to reimburse the amount of the original purchase price. The Company shall not be responsible for any other expenses resulting from a Warranty claim, such as shipping, labor or other costs or expenses to remove, repair, or install any defective, repaired or replaced product.
This Warranty is valid and applies only when the Company’s products are (1) properly utilized for their intended purpose as provided in the Installation, Data, and Specification Documentation, and (2) properly configured, wired and installed in accordance with building codes, and the latest National Electrical Code (NEC) and applicable UL Safety Standards. This Warranty applies only to the original installation of Company’s products by the original purchaser and is not transferable.
The Warranty period begins on the date of original shipment; if a product is replaced or repaired under this Warranty, the period does not start over, but the Warranty period for the replacement product maintains the Warranty period of the original product. Please refer to the Product Data Sheets or Specification Sheets for all applicable Warranty periods.
Where a period is not stated, the Warranty period is seven (7) years on LED strip lights, (5) years on power supplies, and (2) years on controls and accessories.
Warranty Exceptions and Product Use Conditions
There are exceptions to the Warranty period listed below. Our products are guaranteed to last the warranty period and both the warranty period and estimated lifespans are determined from a few factors such as consecutive use, installation, location, and operating environment.
The only exceptions to the Warranty period are as follows:
- Power Supplies – All power supplies are intended to be loaded with a maximum of 80% of the stated maximum load. It is not recommended to load power supplies over 100% and doing so will void the warranty.
- LED Strip Lighting – Our LED strip lights that are offered with a fifteen (15) year warranty should be used for no more than 12 consecutive hours during a 24-hour period. If the installation is used for more than 12 consecutive hours during a 24-hour period, the offered warranty is (7) years.
- The following products come with a (7) year warranty dependent on the following factors to be valid:
- UltraBright™ Industrial Series - must be installed / adhered to a heat sink with a minimum of 2mm thickness
- UltraBright™ Slim Series - must be installed / adhered to a heat sink with a minimum of 2mm thickness
- UltraBright™ Render Series - must be installed / adhered to a heat sink with a minimum of 2mm thickness.
The lighting output from LEDs begin to decrease gradually as soon as it is powered on. Over time, the lighting output will decrease. We have selected the LEDs, resistors, and PCBs with the intention of reducing the rate of decline in output. As brightness will decrease and color may eventually shift over a 10-15 year period, we cannot guarantee that the CCT output of the new product we replace will match the product in the initial order. Technology also changes rapidly, and in 5 years from now, we may not be able to manufacture or source an exact replica of the product ordered today.
No person or entity is authorized to make any other warranties, express or implied, relating to the Company’s products, including but not limited to any Company employees, contracted sales people or customer service representatives; designers or specifiers; engineers or architects; electricians or installers; and retail or wholesale locations selling the Company’s products. No modification of this Warranty is allowed without the express written approval of the Company’s president.
Limited Warranty on Purchased Items
This limited warranty does not include product failures that are the result of:
- Not using a voltage regulated power supply to connect the LED product or controls;
- Connecting LED products to the wrong output voltage;
- Improper connection of power supplies, LED products, or controls;
- Connecting LED products or controls directly to any AC power source if they are stated for DC only input;
- Connecting power supplies backwards to an AC power source;
- Products used in an inappropriate location or in environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, moisture, etc.) outside the normal specified range;
- Water damage to products not specifically sold as waterproof products;
- Electrical power surges and spikes;
- Damage from hail, flooding, tornado, fire, wind, earthquake, lightning, electrical storm, or any other natural disasters or “force majeure” incidences;
- Damage caused by a vehicle or other accident;
- Damage caused when transporting the item;
- Damage to any products that were modified by the user, used for purposes other than as intended or directed, or connected to LED systems or components not purchased from Flexfire LEDs;
- Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication or accident.
- Products used in connection with any components, devices or systems other than those explicitly approved as compatible with Company’s products and listed on Company’s website.
- Excessive wear and tear and/or physical or accidental abuse, loss, or theft.
- Improper repairs or warranty services performed by someone other than Flexfire LEDs will void this warranty.
If you have an item you believe to be faulty, contact Flexfire LEDs immediately and request technical or return support. You may be required to provide photos, videos, and/or descriptions of the item(s) not performing properly. It is Flexfire LEDs’ goal to troubleshoot thoroughly to eliminate any unnecessary time or hassle on behalf of the customer. Failing to comply and provide the information requested by Flexfire LEDs will result in void of warranty.
If a product is deemed faulty by a technician/representative then a return shipping label and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form will be sent out immediately. Once Flexfire LEDs receives the product, we will test the item(s) to better understand where the fault in the product(s) lies.
Flexfire LEDs will not provide replacement items before the original items have been returned, tested, and deemed faulty. If you need a replacement item while the return process is taking place, then you can repurchase the items. Once the testing process is complete and assuming the product is faulty, a refund will be issued for the purchase price of the product. Flexfire LEDs will not refund shipping costs on replacement items.
If the product is found to be working properly and the error lies in the installation, or with other non-Flexfire LEDs products being used, then the product will be returned to the customer via our standard shipping method. If the customer has paid for a replacement item while the return process is being processed and the original product is found to be working properly, then the customer will receive the original product back and no refund.
Buyer’s sole right under this warranty is for repair or replacement of the defective item. This warranty is not transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of such items, provided that products purchased from an authorized Flexfire LEDs reseller will also include the above limited warranty. Proof of purchase may be required.
Non-refundable items or circumstances include and are not limited to:
- Non-refundable items or circumstances include and are not limited to:
- Sample Kits, Display Boxes, Store Credit
- Services and/or labor rendered
- All products specifically designed and manufactured in accordance to customer’s specifications that are not sold on our website.
- Products that have had the following done:
- Rivets have been knocked out on drivers
- Wires on power units have been cut too short making connections uneasy or unusable for a future client
- Damage to the original boxes and packages not created by Flexfire LEDs (Touch Remote boxes, Mean Well boxes, Desktop Power Supplies, Zuriks, etc.)
- Inserts, manuals, instructions for remotes/accessories or other important papers are missing
- Strip lights/extrusions/covers that have been cut, soldered, and/or perforated
- Strip lights that have had the 3M adhesive tape peeled/exposed
- Strip lights that have been creased or if there is damage to the printed circuit board (PCB), led chips, resistors, etc.
All warranties are void without full payment to the original invoice, including full payment of collection costs.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THE COMPANY MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY, AND THESE WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR INFRINGEMENT, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
FLEXFIRE LEDS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER BASED IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR REVENUE, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, LOSS OF CAPITAL COST OF SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, DOWNTIME COSTS, LABOR OR OTHER CONSTRUCTION COSTS, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES AGAINST PURCHASER, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT OR RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO SERVICES RENDERED BY FLEXFIRE LEDS, EVEN IF FLEXFIRE LEDS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO CASE SHALL FLEXFIRE LEDS’ LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE APPLICABLE PURCHASE PRICE ALLOCABLE TO THE SPECIFIC EQUIPMENT WHICH GIVE RISE TO CLAIM FOR DAMAGES, LESS ANY DEDUCTION FOR USE BY THE END USER
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California, exclusive of conflict or choice-of-law rules, and the parties hereby consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the California state courts and the federal courts located in Orange County, California.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, except with respect to enforcing claims for injunctive or equitable relief, any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating in any way to this Agreement or the interpretation, application, enforcement, breach, termination or validity thereof (including any claim of inducement of this Agreement by fraud and including determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate) or its subject matter (collectively, “Disputes”) shall be determined by binding arbitration before one arbitrator. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS conducted in accordance with the expedited procedures set forth in the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures as those Rules exist on the effective date of this Agreement, including Rules 16.1 and 16.2 of those Rules. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the arbitrability of all Disputes. The arbitration shall be held in Orange County, California, and it shall be conducted in the English language. The parties shall maintain the confidential nature of the arbitration proceeding and any award, including the hearing, except as may be necessary to prepare for or conduct the arbitration hearing on the merits, or except as may be necessary in connection with a court application for a preliminary remedy, a judicial challenge to an award or its enforcement, or unless otherwise required by law or judicial decision. The arbitrator shall have authority to award compensatory damages only and shall not award any punitive, exemplary, or multiple damages and the parties waive any right to recover any such damages. Judgment on any award in arbitration may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the above, each party shall have recourse to any court of competent jurisdiction to enforce claims for injunctive and other equitable relief.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN THE PARTIES, WHETHER IT RESULTS IN PROCEEDINGS IN ANY COURT IN ANY JURISDICTION OR IN ARBITRATION, THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY, AND HAVING HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO CONSULT WITH COUNSEL, WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO TRIAL BY JURY, AND AGREE THAT ANY AND ALL MATTERS SHALL BE DECIDED BY A JUDGE OR ARBITRATOR WITHOUT A JURY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
To the extent applicable, in the event of any lawsuit between the parties arising out of or related to this Agreement, the parties agree to prepare and to timely file in the applicable court a mutual consent to waive any statutory or other requirements for a trial by jury.
Purchaser may not assign or transfer this contract without prior written consent of Flexfire LEDs. Neither Purchaser nor any affiliated company nor assignee shall have the right to claim compensation or to set off against any amounts that become payable to Flexfire LEDs under this contract or otherwise. The failure of either party to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these Terms, or the failure to require at any time performance by the other party of any of the provisions of these Terms, will in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the validity of such provision, or the ability of either party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter. If any provision of these Terms becomes or is declared by an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable or void, these Terms shall continue in full force and effect without said provision. These Terms, including the quote and the purchase order agreed upon between the parties, constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter. Any addition to, modification of, or waiver of any term herein must be in a mutually agreed writing signed by both parties.
If you need assistance of any kind, please reach out to us.