LED Strip Light Dimmers
Why do I need a dimmer for LED strip lights?
- Control the mood or accent of any space
- Easily switch between accent lighting and task lighting
- Increase the longevity of the LEDs
Which LED dimmer will I need for my strips?
To dim your lights you have two options:
- If you plan to dim your LED strips using a Lutron wall dimmer, you need a Zurik™ dimmable driver. This AC side of the driver will be dimmed from the Lutron switch.
- If you do not plan to dim the lights from a wall switch and want to dim them with one of the non-Lutron dimmers, you will need a driver that is not Magnetic Low voltage (MLV) like a plug-in adaptor or Mean Well.
- Why? The driver will not be used to dim the lights. The dimmer installed after the driver on the DC side will dim the lights.
View As Grid List