Green Lighting Tax Credits
Energy Tax credits for green lighting and LED lights
Green Energy Tax Credit
There is a reason why the majority of the globe will soon be switching to LED lights for their homes and businesses. LED lighting is extremely efficient and uses only a fraction of energy that conventional lighting uses. For this reason, the US government is giving incentives and energy tax credits for business or residences that are using green lighting solutions.
Please visit the below links to see the energy tax credit opportunities for sustainable lighting.
- Part 1: http://energy.gov/energysaver/articles/getting-ready-leds-led-lighting-video-series-explains-basics
- Part 2: http://www.electrictv.net/videos/led-myths/
- CALIPER Program
- Illuminating Engineering Society
- Lightning facts (approved labels)
Rebates, tax credits, & incentives:
- Rebate Incentives
- Energy Wise
- Commercial Lighting Tax deduction
- Energy tax credits for commercial buildings and more. Great link!
- RedBird LED
- Energy Tax Incentives