LED Strip Light Dimmers
Why do I need a dimmer for LED strip lights?
- Control of mood and accent
- "I know your company had a reputation for the brightest strips but these are too bright! I am impressed... but... dimmer?"
- Switch between accent lighting to task lighting
Which LED dimmer will I need for my strips?
To power your lights you have two options:
- If you plan to dim your LED strips using a Lutron or Leviton wall dimmer, you need a Magnitude dimmable driver. This driver itself will be dimmed from the Lutron switch.
- If you do not plan to dim the lights from a wall switch and want to dim them with one of the dimmers below, you will need a non-dimmable LED driver.
- Why? The driver will not be used to dim the lights. The dimmer installed after the lights will do the dimming.