Leviton Decora Smart 2nd Gen Wi-Fi Dimmer / Alexa - Google Compatible
Control your LED strip lights from anywhere using Wi-Fi, an internet connection and the free My Leviton app; that is all you need, no hub required. Control up to 99 devices, 50 schedules, 50 activities, 50 scenes, 50 rooms, and 20 residences within the My Leviton app.
Simplify control of the residence - Schedule lights and connected loads to turn on/off at specific times or based on sunrise/sunset, easily group smart devices into rooms, and create scenes to activate multiple lights at once.
Customize your experience with adjustable fade rates, maximum/minimum illumination levels, and more if desired. Utilize auto-shutoff feature as a countdown timer in closets, hallways and bathrooms. Engage home vs. away to enact randomization of lighting control, providing a lived-in appearance. Supports dimmable LED strip light loads up to 300 watts, CFL technologies up to 300 Watts and legacy incandescent lighting loads up to 600 Watts.
- Rated for dimmable CFL and LED loads up to 300W
- Rated for incandescent loads up to 600W
- Soft fade On/Off
- On/off LED (bottom) and Brightness Level LED (left side)
- Control up to 99 devices, 50 rooms, 50 activities, and 50 schedules per residence and up to 20 residences per account
- Does not come with wall plate, feel free to add one on during purchasing
- No minimum load requirement.
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Compatible with all products that support Amazon Alexa providing voice control of the load: “Alexa, dim living room lights to 25%”. Alexa devices sold separately.
Google Assistant Voice Control
“Ok Google, turn [My Leviton device name] On”. Works with the Google Assistant. Google Home is a voice enabled speaker powered by the Google Assistant. Easily control smart devices around the home. (Google Assistant devices sold separately).
Now compatible with Apple Homekit and Samsung Smartthings
This new 2nd Gen version of the Decora Smart dimmer is now capable of being used with the Apple HomeKit as well as the Samsung SmartThings home automation systems. (Hardware sold separately).
Works with IFTTT (If This Then That)
Use the free IFTTT service to connect your My Leviton devices with other Internet Of Things (IoT) enabled devices & services to create a smarter home automation experience.
Dimmers leverage the popular Decora form factor and styling, along with compatible accessories including threeway devices, color change kits, and wallplates. Dimmers feature true rocker action, pressing the top to turn on and the bottom to turn off. Additionally, the dim/brighten bar is conveniently located along the right side of the paddle, ensuring ease of use. Vanishing LEDs on the left side of the paddle show current and target light level with real time feedback. Pair the device with an optional Leviton screwless wallplate.
- Control your lights from anywhere using the free My Leviton app for iOS and Android, no hub required.
- Simplify control of your home – schedule lights and connected loads to turn on/off at specific times or based on sunrise/sunset, easily group your smart devices into rooms, and create scenes to activate multiple lights at once.
- Matches many existing decorator-style switches
- Quick installation in as little as 15 minutes
- This dimmer works in single pole or 3-way applications and is compatible with our Zurik™ Dimmable LED Drivers.
- Please install the Leviton Wireless with a Zurik™ Dimmable LED Driver to ensure flawless performance and no flickering.
- Please have a licensed electrician install this item.
- Incandescent - 600W - 120VAC, 60Hz
- LED/CFL - 300W - 120VAC, 60Hz
- Warranty: Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Dimming range: 10-100%
- Ambient Temperature: 32 F - 105 F
- Operating Temperature: 50 F - 185 F
- Colors Available: White
- Lead Wire Length: 5 inches
- Environment/ IP Rating: Indoor only
- Connector Type: Hard Wired
- Product Weight: 0.51 lbs
- Wall Plate Included? No
- Phone App Information: My Leviton available in iOS or Android
- Product Dimensions: 4” x 1.25” x 1.5”
- Packaging Dimensions: 6” x 4” x 2.5”
|Independent Living Type||Low Vision||Electrical Product Type||Dimmer|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 years||Locator Light||Yes|
|Wattage (Watts)||300 LED load||Wall Plate Included||No|
Most of these FAQs come directly from the Leviton website. Please chat with us if you have any specific questions. We'd love to help!
Q: Why can't I connect my Wi-Fi devices to the Wi-Fi network?
Click here for the answer.
Q: Why are my devices showing as disconnected in the My Leviton app?
Click here for the answer.
Q: Why am I unable to turn a Decora Smart Wi-Fi device on and off?
Click here for the answer.
Q: Is a neutral wire required with Leviton Decora Smart D26HD In-Wall Devices?
Yes, a neutral wire is required for use with Leviton Decora Smart Dimmers.
Q: Does 3-way/multi-location capability exist with the Leviton Decora Smart D26HD In-Wall Devices?
Yes, utilize DAWDC companion dimmers in order to achieve 3-way/multi-location control with the D26HD model.
Q: Does this work with Amazon Echo, Google Assistant, IFTTT and more?
Yes, use your voice control products to adjust Leviton Decora Smart devices. Use IFTTT to expand capability. And now, this latest generation of Leviton Decora Smart is able to utilize Apple HomeKit and Samsung SmartThings.
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help. Contact Us!