Tiny RGB LED Control and Remote: Tiny RGB RF SXR
This RGB LED strip light remote control has an ultra small design and is very powerful. It has the ability to control 5V to 24V input LED strip lights and can handle 4 amps per channel. The strip light remote control has the capabilities to create a variety color combinations and is small enough to be stored without view. Your LED RGB strip lights can easily be connected to the RGB-RF-SXR remote and add an accent or effect just about anywhere within 5 minutes.
RF= Radio Frequency. You do NOT need line of sight for the lights to change.
You can easily change the color of your RGB lights through walls, windows, or even before you reach your front door when you are coming home.
The controller has 19 Dynamic Modes including:
- Dimming - Our LEDs are bright, so you may need to dim them. This remote allows for 5 levels of dimming.
- Strobing - Use in bartops, signage, display cases, and more
- Fading - Adds a great effect to signage
- Static - 20 different static color changing capabilities
- Tiny LED Controller with female pin connection on one end (for attaching to your strip lights) and Female DC connector on the other end (for easily connecting to your desktop style power supply).
- Solderless male pin connection to snap connector for 10 mm RGB LED Strip Lights
- RF Remote and battery (3V CR2025)
- Instruction Manual
- RGB LED strip light remote control Input voltage: 5V to 24DC
- Output Channel: three channel RGB
- Output Current: 4A each channel
- Output Power: 144 watts (12v input) 288 watts (24v input)
- Remote Frequency 433.92MHz
- The RGB LED Control has 2 year warranty
Specifications for this Hybrid LED light kit
|Product||Hybrid Bright White/Warm White LED Strip Light|
|Color Temperature||2900K for Warm White and 6500K for Bright White|
|Lumen (Brightness)||3450 Lumens per reel|
|Quantity per unit||You will receive a continuous 16ft section of lights|
|UL Listed?||Yes UL Listed, Must be used with class 2 power transformer|
|Working Voltage||12v DC|
|Beam Angle||120 Degrees|
|Rigid or Flexible?||
-Flexible installation up to 90 degrees. Used on curved surfaces
|Power consumption||2.92 watts per foot|
|LED Count per reel||600 LEDs|