- style="text-align: left;">Compatible Products
- style="text-align: left;">Specifications
Leona® Smart Home Motion Sensor
The Leona® Smart Home Motion Sensor can be used in a variety of spaces to detect motion and activate lights. This sensor can be integrated into your Leona® Smart Home System to create automation rules to control other Leona® devices such as plugs, outlets, or controllers; it can also be set up independently as a silent alarm and have notifications sent to your phone. The Leona® Smart Home Motion Sensor can also be paired with Amazon Alexa or Google Home smart home systems.
Please Note: The Leona® Smart Home Sensor is not a standalone lighting sensor and must be paired with a separate Leona® Smart Home Device such as a controller, plug, or outlet in order to control your lights.
Main Features and Benefits:
Advanced Functionalities Over Your Leona® Devices:
- Allows triggering actions within the Leona® Smart phone app simply by connecting the sensor to any Leona® device, and setting up the scene within the phone app.
- Activate lights controlled by Leona® Pro Smart Home Controllers, activate devices plugged into Leona Smart Home Plugs/Outlets, or just send notifications to your phone with this Sensor by configuring your sensor as a silent alarm.
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Home smart home systems
Quick Set up & Easy Installation:
- Download the “Leona Smart” app from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store
- Set up your sensor and program the desired automation rules from your phone to activate Leona® devices
- Receive optional notifications on your phone warning you of unknown movements around your home
- Power: 3 x AAA 1.5V batteries
- Standby Time: 6 months
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 14/16" (63 x 63 x 22 mm)
- Standby Current: 20uA
- Signal Range: 147 ft (45 m)
- Wi-Fi: 2.4 GHz
- Operating Temperature: -80F to 158F (-30C to 70C)
- Installation Type: Mounted with screws and 3M adhesive
- Accessories Included: Mounting plate with screw wholes and 3M adhesive pad
- IP Rating: IP20
- Warranty: 2 years
98 ft (30 m)
Leona® Motion Sensor FAQ
Q: What app do I need to download on my phone to control this sensor?
You need to download the Leona® Smart app and connect your Leona® Smart Home Motion Sensor to your Wi-Fi network so you can control it from your phone. The app is available for both Android and iOS operating systems, and you can also use it to control other Tuya-compatible products such as our Leona® Pro Smart Home Controller, and our Leona® Smart Home Plugs and Outlets.
Q: Can the Leona® Smart Home Sensor alone act as a control method for my lighting?
No, The sensor is a component within a Leona® Smart Home System and does require the use of additional devices to trigger such as a controller, plug, or outlet in order to control your lights. If you only purchase the sensor you can, however, use it as a means of security to get notifications to your phone to alert you if motion is being detected within a space.
Q: Does the Leona® Smart Motion Sensor work with my smart home devices?
Yes, this sensor is part of the Leona® family product line and can be used to control any of our Leona® products, such as a plug, outlet, or controller. This can be added to the Leona Smart app which is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
Q: How do I know where to mount my sensor?
Please use the 3M adhesive pads, or the included screws, to place your sensors in the best possible location, always keeping in mind the angle and distance detection parameters.
Q: What is the product warranty?
Because of our unyielding confidence in the quality of our product, we offer a 2-year warranty on our Leona® Smart Home Motion Sensor. For more info, please read our warranty policy.