Leona® Smart Home Plug
The Leona® Smart Home Plug allows you to control your home devices straight from your smartphone via the Leona® Smart app. This 2-in-1 smart home plug gives you more room to power and control your devices.
Main Features and Benefits:
Advance Control Over Your Home Devices:
- Devices can be controlled individually or in groups.
- Use the timer and schedule functionalities to turn your devices on and off at designated times.
Fast Setup and Easy Installation:
- Download the Leona® Smart app from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
- Plug this into a wall outlet and connect it to your Wi-Fi network.
- Turn your devices on and off from your phone!
- Compatible with Google Home & Amazon Alexa smart home systems
- 120V Output
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa smart home systems
- Works with the Smart Life App
- 1-year Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 96 mm x 40 mm x 32 mm (3 ⅞” x 1 ⅝” x 1 ¼”)
- Connector Type: 3-prong plug
- Signal Type: Wi-Fi
- Signal Range: 98 feet (30 meters)
- Maximum Wattage: 1200W
- Maximum Amperage: 10A
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Working Temperature: -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F)
- ETL Listed, RoHs Listed
Leona™ Smart Home Plug FAQ:
Q: What app do I need to download on my phone to control this plug?
You need to download the Smart Life app and connect your Leona™ Smart Home Plug to your Wi-Fi network so you can control it from your phone. The app is available for both Android and iOS operating systems, and you can also use it to control other Tuya-compatible products such our Leona™ Smart Home Outlet, and our Leona™ Smart Home Controller.
Q: What’s the difference between the Leona™ Smart Home Plug and the Leona™ Smart Home Outlet?
The Leona™ Smart Home Plug goes directly into the socket in an outlet and lets you operate any device plugged into it with the Smart Life app. The Leona™ Smart Home Outlet is similar, but it’s designed to be hardwired into the wall in place of a traditional outlet.
Q: Which smart home systems is the Leona™ Smart Plug compatible with?
Yes, the Leona™ Smart Home Plug is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home smart home systems. You can refer to the User Guide for more information on how to pair both systems together.
Q: Can one of the outlets on this plug be on while the other is off? Can they be controlled independently?
Yes, the two outlets can be controlled independently, and one can be on while the other one is off. The unit can also be controlled with all outlets together as well.
Q: Do I need a hub for this Smart Home Plug to work?
No. You only need your Leona™ Smart Home Plug, a Wi-Fi network, and a smartphone or tablet running the Smart Life app to control your outlets.
User Guide - Data Sheet
Leona Smart Home Plug User Guide