Juno™️ Mesh Digital LED Controller
With our Juno™ Mesh Digital LED Controller, you will be able to use chasing effects in over 670 preset patterns, while also being able to adjust the brightness, speed and direction of the pixels on your Digital Pixel LED Strip. The Juno™ Mesh Digital LED Controller gives you complete control over your ColorBright™️ RGB Digital Pixel LED Strip Light, but the controller is also compatible with many other styles of digital strips on the market.
A remote and receiver is required for a basic installation, but you are also able to purchase additional receivers and pair them all to the same remote to expand your project.
- Versatile SPI LED controller designed to work with multiple IC types
- Ability to save favorite scenes as shortcuts
- Each remote able to controll up to 255 receivers
- Works with many RGB and RGBW ICs
- Runs off of Bluetooth™ Mesh
- Receiver able to be used outdoors
- Remote operates off a CR2032H coin battery (not included)
- Supports 1-wire and 2-wire data formats
Application and Use:
These strips are installed in a wide variety of applications including
- Areas requiring dynamic lighting effects
- Shop display lighting
- Areas where elaborate patterns and lighting effects are needed
- Color controllable cove lighting
- Bedroom lighting
- Edge lighting
- Cabinets, shelves lighting
LED Strip Lights
Need assistance with your project or purchase?
Our design specialists are ready to help. Contact Us for free project design!
- Input Voltage: 5-24V DC
- Output Signal: SPI
- Wireless Signal: Bluetooth Mesh V4.0, 2.4 GHz frequency
- Signal Range: 15 meters (49 feet)
- Power Failure Mode: Yes
- Dimming Range: 5-100%
- Max Load: 5 amps (60W for 12V, 120W for 24V)
- Compatible RGB ICs: D7722, APA102, SK9822, WS2811, WS2813, SK6812, UCS512
- Compatible RGBW ICs: SK6812, TM1814, UCS2904, UCS8904
- Warranty: 5 years
- Weight: 0.85 lbs
- Connector Type: 3-pin SM Connector
- Size: Main unit: 87 mm x 21 mm x 8.5 mm (3 1/2" X 7/8" X 3/8") Remote: 115 mm x 52 mm x 5 mm (4 1/2" X 2 1/8" X 1/4")
- Number of Zones: 1
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C to 45°C
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- IP Rating: IP65
Juno Mesh Digital LED Controller FAQ
Q: What are Digital LED strips?
Digital LED strips (also known as “addressable” or “pixel” strips), are LED strips with a special type of chip that allows control over individual LEDs or groups of LEDs. This allows the creation of different effects on different parts of the LED strip all at once or in intervals.
Q: What is an IC?
IC stands for Integrated Circuit, and it refers to the built-in chips that allow for individual programming for color-changing effects that are unachievable with normal, analog LED strip lights. All Digital LED strips are differentiated by the tape of IC chip they contain, and they vary from brand to brand, so a controller with a specific IC will only work with other LED products that have the compatible IC chip.
Q: What additional precautions do I need to take while installing my Digital LED strips and controller?
- Please refer to the Installation Guide for more Installation Recommendations.
- Make ALL necessary connections before feeding power to your installation.
- Turn off power to your installation BEFORE making any changes to your connections. This includes cutting the strip when power is applied. If you attempt to make or break connections while power is running through the strip there is a possibility that you could short out your strip’s IC causing the strip to no longer function.
- Make sure to double check all connections before powering the strip. The colors on the wires of the controller will not always match the colors on the connector wires attached to the strip.
Q: Why am I getting the wrong colors?
It is possible that if, for example, you chose red, but the color on the LED strip light is green, the color sequence programmed into your controller could be incorrect. Please refer to the Installation Guide and choose the correct color sequence for your Digital LED strips.
Q: What is the product warranty?
Because of our unyielding confidence in the quality of our product, we offer a 5-year warranty on our Juno™ Mesh Digital LED Controller. For more info, please read our warranty policy.
More Information on LED Strip Lights:
Top 4 "need to know facts" about LED strip lights before purchasing - With a wide range of quality and price points in the market, it is important to educate yourself before buying.
90% of our customers found this page useful in selecting their LED strips
LED Strip Lighting Examples - The versatility of LED strips can be seen in the variety of projects our clients have completed. Looking for ideas? LED lighting example projects
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help.
Juno Mesh Digital LED Controller Spec Sheet