Outdoor Wire Terminal Box
Our Outdoor Wire Terminal Box is perfect for safe wire connections in outdoor environments. Thanks to their IP65 rating, they are safe for home, garden, and exterior lighting projects subject to moisture and dust that need easy-to-install solutions that are also safe and reliable.
This terminal box comes with four (4) wire inlets. The gaskets can take wires of up to 12/2AWG (or circular jacketed wire that is 8 mm OD or less). They include a 6-pin terminal block inside that allows for easy set-ups for even 6-conductor wire.
This terminal box is weatherproof, made of durable plastic, easy to install, and have a 2 year warranty.
- Safe, easy-to-install wire connections
- P9 cable gasket connectors and waterproof rubber nuts are designed to protect from dust, moisture, and jets of water
- Comes with four-gaskets
- IP65 protection for home, garden, and exterior lighting projects
- Suitable for wire of up 12/2AWG (or circular jacketed wire that is 8 mm OD or less)
- 6-pin terminal blocks inside, suitable for use with 6-conductor wire
- Compatible with our IP65 Outdoor Solderless Grip Connectors
- Outdoor applications that require safe wire connections
|Outdoor Wire Terminal Box|
|LED Strip Light Compatibility||12V, 24V, and 48V|
|Maximum Outer Diameter for Wires||8 mm|
|Maximum Wire Gauge for Terminal Box||12 AWG|
|Ambient Temperature||Up to 185°F (85°C)|
6-pin terminal block
|Number of Wire Inlets||4|
|Environment IP Rating||IP65|
|Product Weight||0.17 lbs (0.08 kg)|
|Mounting Methods||Screw-in Mounting|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can these boxes be submerged?
No, they can withstand vapor condensation and low-pressure jets of water but cannot be submerged under water.
Q: Can I load the block connectors inside the boxes with more than 24 amps?
It is not advisable to overload the connectors as this will result in future damages to the connectors, the terminal boxes, and your whole set-up.
Q: Can these boxes be used with flat cable?
It is only recommended to use round jacketed wire of up to 12AWG or up to 8 mm, because the nuts and the gaskets are designed to fit that type of wire. Using a wire without a circular jacket may result in an improper seal.
Q: What is the warranty on this product?
We offer a 2-year limited warranty for both versions of this product.
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help. Contact Us!
User Guide - Data Sheet