- style="text-align: left;">What Comes in the Kit?
- style="text-align: left;">FAQ
RGB Digital Pixel - Plug and Play LED Strip Light Kit
Looking for a next-level color changing RGB strip with complete control over your lights and hundreds of dynamic modes? Our RGB Digital Pixel Plug and Play Kits are the answer! The LED strip on this kit is made out of pixels, exactly 50 per reel, all of which have a microchip that allows you to control each pixel individually. You will be able to create chasing effects, while also adjusting the brightness, speed, color, and direction of the pixels. And unlike many of the digital strips on the market today, our digital pixel strip is made on a sturdy 3oz PCB and uses high quality RGB chips for amazing color saturation.
The kit comes with our Juno™ Mesh Digital Controller, which will allow you to choose between over 670 beautiful dynamic or static patterns for your RGB Digital Pixel Strip. Thanks to its advanced BLE mesh technology, several receivers can be controlled together and operated from the same remote at once. Users can pair up to 5 remote controllers to one receiver.
Everything You Need For a Seamless Installation
+ + +
Access Hundreds of Features with the Juno Mesh Digital Controller
This kit comes with a Juno™ Mesh Digital LED Controller with it, you will be able to create chasing, flashing, strobing, or scrolling effects in over 670 patterns, while also being able to adjust the brightness, speed, and direction of the pixels.
Need assistance with your project or purchase?
Our design specialists are ready to help. Contact Us for free project design!
What Comes in the Kit?
Our RGB Digital Pixel LED Strip Light Plug and Play Kit comes with:
LED Strip Light
Installation Diagrams and Downloads:
General LED Strip Light Installation Guide
ColorBright™ RGB Digital Pixel Series LED Strip Spec Sheet
Solderless Connector Guide
Grip Connectors Installation Guide
Installation Diagram for Plug and Play Kit with Juno Mesh Digital Controller:
Examples of what the RGB Digital Pixel can do to your space
- 3.65 Watts/ft
- 5050 LED chip
- SPI controlled
- 50 pixels (6 LEDs per Pixel)
- Uses WS2811 IC
- Maximum run length up to 32 ft (10 m)
- 3M VHB 4930 adhesive
- 120° beam angle
- Width: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Height: 1/16” (2.15 mm)
- Width: 1/2" (12 mm) Height: 1/16” (2 mm)
- Short LED pitch of 7/16” (11 mm)
- 24V DC input
- Cuttable every 4" (100 mm)
- 18 LEDs/ft (60 LEDs/m)
- Double layer 3oz pure copper PCB
- Operating temperature: -4ºF to 113ºF (-20°C to 45°C)
- 50,000 hour lifespan (8 hours a day for 17 years)
- 7-year warranty
- UL Listed (cULus) E362522
- Like all SPI LED strips, this strip is unidirectional, meaning that the data can only flow in one direction. There are arrows printed on the PCB indicating the correct direction, when using connectors or attaching power, only do so at the beginning of the strip.
- When installing our RGB Digital Pixel LED Strip Lights, make all necessary connections before applying power to the LED strip. Do not cut the strips or make connections while power is applied. Not following these instructions will damage the strip’s circuitry.
|Product no. SKU||Watts / Foot||Watts / Meter||Lumens / Foot||Lumens / Meter|
||3.65 W/ft||12 W/m||107 lm/ft||350 lm/m|
RGB Digital Pixel LED Strip Light FAQ
Q: What are Digital LED strips?
Digital LED strips (also known as “addressable” or “pixel” strips), are LED strips with a special type of chip that allows control over individual LEDs or groups of LEDs. This allows the creation of different effects on different parts of the LED strip all at once or in intervals.
Q: What is an IC?
IC stands for Integrated Circuit, and it refers to the built-in chips that allow for individual programming for color-changing effects that are unachievable with normal, analog LED strip lights. All Digital LED strips are differentiated by the tape of IC chip they contain, and they vary from brand to brand, so a controller with a specific IC will only work with other LED products that have the compatible IC chip.
Q: What additional precautions do I need to take while installing my Digital LED strips and controller?
- Please refer to the Installation Guide for more Installation Recommendations.
- Make ALL necessary connections before feeding power to your installation.
- Turn off power to your installation BEFORE making any changes to your connections. This includes cutting the strip when power is applied. If you attempt to make or break connections while power is running through the strip there is a possibility that you could short out your strip’s IC causing the strip to no longer function.
- Make sure to double check all connections before powering the strip. The colors on the wires of the controller will not always match the colors on the connector wires attached to the strip.
Q: Why am I getting the wrong colors?
It is possible that if, for example, you chose red, but the color on the LED strip light is green, the color sequence programmed into your controller could be incorrect. Please refer to the Installation Guide and choose the correct color sequence for your Digital LED strips.
Q: What is the product warranty?
Because of our unyielding confidence in the quality of our product, we offer a 7-year warranty on our ColorBright™ RGB Digital Pixel LED LED Strip lights. For more info, please read our warranty policy.
Q: What is the lifespan of your strip lights?
Our lights have been rigorously tested and have an expected lifespan of 50,000 hours before dropping to 70% luminosity. This means that if you were to use your lights 12 hours a day, every day, the lights would be expected to last longer than 10 years. Even after that time has elapsed, the lights will maintain a brightness of 70%. Higher-output strips require a heat sink to reach the expected lifespan and beyond.
Q: What are lumens (lm)?
This is a quantifiable amount of light produced by an LED strip or other light-producing product, as seen by the human eye. In other words, this is one way we can measure how much light is produced. When comparing LED strip lights, you want to compare the lumen output as well as the CRI, watts/foot, warranty, and bin selection.
Q: Can I cut the strips myself?
Yes, our LED strip lights are made to be cut to your desired length. Using sharp scissors, you can cut this strip every 4". You’ll see the cut marks printed on the surface of the strip.
Q: What is the importance of UL Listed?
The Underwriters Laboratories (UL) are an independent, not-for-profit organization that focuses on evaluating products for safety certification. This means you can use and install these LEDs in commercial spaces, industrial applications and in your home knowing that these are safe products.
More Information on LED Strip Lights:
Top 4 "need to know facts" about LED strip lights before purchasing - With a wide range of quality and price points in the market, it is important to educate yourself before buying.
90% of our customers found this page useful in selecting their LED strips
LED Strip Lighting Examples - The versatility of LED strips can be seen in the variety of projects our clients have completed. Looking for ideas? LED lighting example projects
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help.