Single Color Touch Series Dimmer
The Touch series remote for Single Color lights enables you to control the brightness and intensity of our strip lights with the tip of your finger. With RF radio frequency technology, you do not need line of sight to dim the lights. Also, you can dim your lights from another room, as RF passes through most walls. Recent dimming memory feature keeps the same setting you last used, so there is no need to reprogram.
Features of the Single Color Dimmer Touch Remote
Control the dimming in multiple ways:
- Use the dimming wheel to scroll through and stop at your preferred dimming level.
- In the center of the wheel, there are two buttons. These are "Shortcuts" to dim down to 10% or up to 100%.
- The buttons on the bottom of the remote can be used to increase or decrease brightness levels by 10%.
- Input voltage: DC 5-24V
- Output channel: three signal output (10A/3 channel) = total 360W(12V DC) or 720W (24V DC)
- There are three (-) terminals at 10 amps each, and one (+) terminal at 10 amps each. This is so you may run multiple runs in parallel.
- Brightness Levels: 10
- Max remote distance: 50ft without barriers
- Controller: RF Single Color Touch Controller--Uses (2) AAA batteries
- Radio Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Working Temperature: -30C to +60C
- Dimensions for the receiver: 3 1/4" x 3 1/8" x 1 3/8" (83mm x 79mm x 33mm)
- Dimensions for the remote: 4 1/2" x 2 3/16" x 7/8" (113.5mm x 55.5mm x 22.5mm)
- New pairing mode function
- Optimized wireless performance for less interference between remotes.
Will the remote remember what dimming level I was on?
Yes. Whether you turn the strips off from the remote or through a wall switch, the controller will remember the exact dimming level you had the strips previously.
Can I have more than two remotes in one area?
Yes, you can. Each receiver can be matched to three remote controllers. We have optimized the wireless performance of this product for less interference between two remotes. However, we have rarely seen that there is some RF interference from other remote. If this happens, you need to turn off one set of lights while changing the others. To eliminate this, get a signal amplifier so you can control long strip light runs with one remote control.
Do I need line of sight to change colors of my LED strip lights from the remote and control box?
No, RF (Radio Frequency) does not require line of sight. You can use this through walls and over 50 feet with no obstacles.