Electronic Grade Silicone Sealant Adhesive
If you need a non-acidic silicone sealant/adhesive that is safe to use on electrical components, you’ve come to the right place! This non-corrosive silicone compound is safe to use with electronics, is very low odor, and is able to bond to a variety of substrates. Compatible with any of our IP65 strip lights, this can be used to seal end caps and connectors, or to adhere your strip light to most surfaces where traditional tape adhesive is unable to cover the surface area required to make a proper bond.
- Ideal Storage Temperature: -20°C to 32°C
- Operating Temperature: -57°C to 204°C
- Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
- Resistant To: Water, Chemicals and Solvents
- Full Bonding Time: 24 Hours
- Ideal for Bonding To: Porous and non-porous surfaces such as Aluminum, Anodized Aluminum, Copper, Steel, Glass, Powder Coated Surfaces, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane, Concrete, Brick, Most Wood, etc
- Color: Clear
- Tube Size: 2.8 fl oz
- Certifications: UL Recognized Component, RoHS Compliant, VOC Compliant
- Product Weight: 0.31 lbs
Electronic Grade Silicone Sealant Adhesive Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where can I use this silicone sealant adhesive?
You can use this strip on virtually any clean, porous or non-porous surface, but American Sealant recommends it for the use of bonding and sealing materials such as silicone, rubber, plastics, concrete, brick, most woods, aluminum, anodized aluminum, copper, stainless steel, glass, most powder coated surfaces, polycarbonate, polyurethane, and more. Wiping down your substrate with rubbing alcohol when possible is a good practice before applying your adhesive strip.
Q: Can I use this to adhere outdoor strip lights to aluminum or other surfaces?
Absolutely! This product is great for adhering our outdoor location strip lights to places where the 3M tape on the back just won’t cut it. Feel free to use this silicone sealant adhesive liberally to fill porous surfaces for maximum hold.
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help. Contact Us!