Lutron® Hi-Lume Premier 0.1% Constant Voltage LED Driver
The Hi-Lume Premier 0.1% Constant Voltage Driver (L3D0E) is a high performance LED driver capable of controlling up to 96W of 24V constant voltage loads. This driver provides smooth and continuous dimming down to 0.1% low-end. It is ideal for use with LED strip lights in applications such as coves, under or over cabinet lighting and pathway lighting. The driver is UL Listed with an integrated wiring compartment and can be mounted up to 100’ away from the load.
- Continuous, flicker-free dimming from 100% to 0.1%
- Soft-on, Fade-to-Black operation for EcoSystem controls: fades smoothly between 0% and 0.1% when turned on and off for an incandescent like experience
- PWM dimming meets IEEE1789 over the entire dimming range
- UL Listed for United States and Canada (cULus®)
- NOM certified for Mexico
- Field Adjustment Knob offers customer low-end light output tuning for better fixture-to-fixture matching
- Guaranteed dimming performance when used with Lutron® controls:
- HomeWorks QS, Energi Savr Node units with EcoSystem controls, GRAFIK Eye QS with EcoSystem controls, PowPak with EcoSystem dimming modules, PowPak with EcoSystem wireless fixture controls, and Quantum systems, allowing for integration into a planned or existing EcoSystem lighting control solution.
- Lutron 3-wire controls and interfaces
- Protected from miswires of input power, up to 277 V~, to EcoSystem control inputs
- Rated lifetime of 50,000 hours at 40 °C (104 °F) ambient temperature and maximum loading
- FCC Part 15:
- Class A (277 V~)
- Class B (120 V ~)
- Shopping malls
- Commercial accent lighting
- Hotel lighting
- Restaurant lighting
- Bar and lounge lighting
- Residential applications
- Commercial signs and billboards
- ColorBright™ White Series
- Vivid Color Series
- UltraBright™ High Brightness LED Strips
- ClickBright™ Light Bars
- UltraBright™ Sienna Dim-to-Warm Series
3-Wire Lutron Dimmers
|Lutron® Hi-Lume Driver Specifications|
|THD||-20°C to 40°C|
|Typical Standby Power||0.25W at 120V 0.4W at 277W|
|Ambient Temperature||32°F - 104°F (0°C-40°C)|
|Operanting Temperature||32°F-131°F (0°C - 55°C)|
|Certifications||cULus, RoHS, NOM,
can be used to comply with Title 24
|Wire Gauge Accepted||10-20 AWG|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a Class 2 driver?
An LED driver that is listed as Class 2 complies with UL standard UL1310, thus indicating that its energy output is safe to touch with no major safety protection required. The Hi-Lume Premier 0.1% Constant Voltage Driver is listed as Class 2, and will minimize risk of fire or electrical shock at the LED strip level when operating under 100W for 24V systems per the National Electrical Code.
Q: The dimmer I want to use is not on the compatibility list, does that mean it won’t work?
The dimmers on the list have been tested and are going to work with the Hi-Lume Premier 0.1% Constant Voltage Driver; however, this doesn’t mean that you can’t use a different dimmer. You can test your dimmer with the driver to see if it works with one of the advertised protocols, but we cannot guarantee 100% compatibility.
Q: What does “Short Circuit Protection” mean?
Short Circuit Protection is an automatic recovery breaker inside the transformer. This means that for safety, if the unit detects overheating, overloading or short circuits that affect the proper functioning of the system the internal breaker will trip, cutting off power and will automatically trip back once the fault has been removed.
Q: Can I install this driver outdoors?
This driver is IP20 rated, which means it is only rated for indoor use.
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help. Contact Us!
Lutron® Hi-Lume Premier 0.1% Constant Voltage LED Driver - Data Sheet