Victory™ LED Puck Light Accessories
To make installation easier, we offer dedicated connectors for our Victory™ LED Puck Lights. These connectors allow you to connect our Victory™ LED Puck Lights to power, split the runs into different directions, or help to go over jumps or gaps. They are lightweight and plug-and-play, so you don’t have to worry about messy installations.
- Select a DC connector cable to power the puck lights from a plug-in power supply or adapter.
- Choose a 4-way splitter to divide the runs into different directions.
- Add 2ft or 5ft long extension cables to connect multiple puck lights together while going over a gap or jump in your project.
- Compatible with our Victory™ LED puck lights
- Easily power each puck light or group of puck lights
- Effortlessly split multiple puck light runs in different directions
- Lightweight and easy to install
- IP20 rated for indoor use
✔ 12V DC input voltage
✔ Wire gauge: 22/2 AWG
✔ Maximum amperage: 5 amps
✔ IP20 rated for indoor use
✔ DC connector cable: 12” x ½” (diameter)
✔ 4-way splitter: 15 ⅛” x 1 ¼” x ⅝”
✔ 2ft extension cable: 24” x ¼” x ¼”
✔ 5ft extension cable: 60” x ¼” x ¼”
Victory™ LED Puck Light FAQ:
Q: What are the advantages of these accessories?
The accessories, which include a power connector, jumpers and a splitter, offer a plug-and-play solution to making connections for our Victory™ LED puck lights. This guarantees fast and easy installation. No soldering is required.
Q: Which connector should I use if I need to connect puck lights going in different directions?
The 4-way splitter is our go-to solution to easily assemble multiple puck lights. You can use this accessory to divide or split runs of puck lights that go in different directions.
Q: Which connector should I use for a gap in my project?
You can use the extension cables to jump gaps in your project. There are two available lengths, 2ft and 5ft.
Q: Can I hardwire instead of using the connectors?
Yes, for hardwired installations you may simply cut off the connector using scissors and with the help of a wire stripper expose a little of the wires to proceed to hardwire your connections. Please note that if you modify the connectors, the product would still be covered under warranty, but it would not be eligible for our 30-day money back guarantee as it would no longer be considered to be in resellable condition.
Q: Is there an outdoor option?
No, there is no outdoor rated version of our Victory™ LED puck lights and its accessories.
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help.