Solderless easy connector strip for Colorbright Single Color Series strip lights make is easy for you to connect your LED high intensity flexible strip light to another, to go around corners, or to bridge small gaps. Fits LED flexible strips 5/16 inch (8mm) wide. Easily connect your flexible strip lights without any hard work. Install LED strip lights in seconds. We make it simple to install and enjoy your LED flexible strip lights. Bulk and wholesale discounts available for all LED flex strip items! These can be used to add some length between the strip lights to go through walls, cabinets, around corners, etc.
Tips! READ before installing :) https://www.flexfireleds.com/pages/Solderless-Connector-for-LED-strip-light-install-guide.html
LED Solderless Connector Short tutorial: (photo tutorial below)
- Cut along the mark line, tear a little bit 3M backing tape from the mark. If 3M tape is not peeled off a little, it will not be easy to insert the strip into the connector.
- Pull the black plastic lock out from the LED solderless connector.
- Insert strip into the LED solderless connector. There are two sides to the connecting tray. Make sure the wider of the white sides faces up. This is the top.
- Make sure the soldering pads fully touch the conjunction metal.
- Do not use to much strength while pulling the plastic lock, otherwise it can destroy the LED solderless connector.
- Push the plastic lock back towards the middle in the lock position. Be gentle and make sure the mounting tray is securely closed or the lights will not light up.
If your lights do not light up
- Color does not always matter! Make sure you are follow the positive side of the flex strip down through the solderless connector wire to the power supply. Red/black can either mean (+) or (-) depending on what side of the LED flex strip you have hooked the connector up to.
- Another common problem is that the LED solderless connector may be installed upside down, repeat steps above and try again.
- Also, MAKE SURE the tray is closed all the way. If the lights slip out of the connector it is not closed all the way. Be gentle!
- Check your power supply and make sure it is hooked up correctly and correct + and - too.
DETAILED PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW EASY IT IS TO CONNECT AN LED SOLDERLESS CONNECTOR!
Showing reviews 1-3 of 8 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 28th Sep 2013
Great product, great company to deal with. Prompt shipping rounded out with a personal note from company and complimentary component to address possible mis order on my part. Would highly recommend product/company.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Sep 2013
works great just like advertised!
Posted by David on 15th Oct 2012
Purchased and installed under counter lighting on a kitchen remodel. I picked this combination of products [quick connectors, 5 meter LED strip, and 60W Magnitude power supply] primarily for guaranteed compatibility and the wonderfully thin LEDs. They are not seen unless you purposefully look under the cabinets and that was extremely important to us. Another plus over other ‘kits’ is the ability to determine the length of the strip you want – not forced to use predetermined lengths. I would like to thank the Flexfire team for being so accessible and accommodating in my quest for the perfect system for our remodel. They answered many questions and solved a couple of problems for me!!
Here are a couple items I would like to pass along: 1] I have one transformer to run three separate kitchen zones so I had to run extensions through the attic to two zones. Thermostat wire [16 gauge?] works perfect for the task and is unobtrusive in the cabinet interiors to get to the point where you want to splice into the connectors. 2] Test your connections as you go – it will aid trouble shooting and assist the attachment of the led strip to the cabinet underside. I found that turning the LEDs on full bright helps soften the LED adhesive hence getting a better bonding or at least getting it much sooner. 3] The weak link in the system is the LED quick connector!! They are delicate and the gripping power to the LED strip is less than desired. They are cheap so order a few extra until that day improved connectors are offered.
Overall a great combination of products. I have proudly shown to others and recommend to all.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 8 | Next