Photometric Data & IES Files
Photometric Testing Data and IES File Downloads
We believe in quality, education, and transparency with everything we do.
The good thing about light quality is that it's measurable.
Below you can download the results of many photometric tests including the testing of each strip. Using a goniophotometer, the LED strip is turned on and the data recorded is able to show us the strip's lumen output, efficacy, LUX diagrams, CCT, CRI, and more.
- Lumen output - brightness, as perceived by the human eye
- Power consumption / watts consumed
- Efficiency - Number of lumens per watt of electricity
- Luminous Intensity Distribution Diagrams - What angles are the emitted beams of light?
- CRI Color Rendering Index - How similar the light output is to the sun in rendering colors?
- Isocandela diagram - Graphic representation of brightness distribution of a light source
- Cone diagrams - How many foot-candles (brightness measured on a surface) will be emitted from the LED strip at 1 meter? How about 5?
Warm White 3000k: Photometric Test Results
Natural White 4200k: Photometric Test Results
Cool White 6200k: Photometric Test Results
Vivid Blue: (Pending)
Vivid Green: (Pending)
Vivid Red: (Pending)
UV Ultra Violet: (Pending)
Warm White 3000k: (pending)
Bright White 6200k: (pending)
Natural White 4200k: (pending)
These files are mainly used by light designers, architects, and OEM companies that need to visualize the intensity, light distribution and map out luminaires into designs and renderings. They require special software to open. Good article on Understanding Photometric Files.
Vivid Blue: IES File / LDT File
Vivid Green: IES File / LDT File
Vivid Red: IES File / LDT File
Warm White 3000k: IES File / LDT File
Cool White 6200k: IES File / LDT File
Natural White 4200k: IES File / LDT File
UV Ultra Violet: IES File / LDT File
We are always here to offer professional lighting advice, project design help, and product selection assistance. Please contact us with any question or project need.