Photometric Data & IES Files
Photometric Testing Data and IES File Downloads
We believe in quality, education, and transparency with everything we do.
The good thing about light quality is that it's measurable.
Below you can download the results of many photometric tests including the testing of each strip. Using a goniophotometer, the LED strip is turned on and the data recorded is able to show us the strip's lumen output, efficacy, LUX diagrams, CCT, CRI, and more.
- Lumen output - brightness, as perceived by the human eye
- Power consumption / watts consumed
- Efficiency - Number of lumens per watt of electricity
- Luminous Intensity Distribution Diagrams - What angles are the emitted beams of light?
- CRI Color Rendering Index - How similar the light output is to the sun in rendering colors?
- Isocandela diagram - Graphic representation of brightness distribution of a light source
- Cone diagrams - How many foot-candles (brightness measured on a surface) will be emitted from the LED strip at 1 meter? How about 5?
Warm White: Photometric Test Results
Natural White: Photometric Test Results
Bright White: Photometric Test Results
Vivid Blue: (Pending)
Vivid Green: (Pending)
Vivid Red: (Pending)
UV Ultra Violet: (Pending)
Warm White: (pending)
Natural White: (pending)
These files are mainly used by light designers, architects, and OEM companies that need to visualize the intensity, light distribution and map out luminaires into designs and renderings. They require special software to open. Good article on Understanding Photometric Files.
Vivid Blue: IES File / LDT File
Vivid Green: IES File / LDT File
Vivid Red: IES File / LDT File
Warm White: IES File / LDT File
Bright White:IES File / LDT File
Natural White: IES File / LDT File
UV Ultra Violet: IES File / LDT File
We are always here to offer professional lighting advice, project design help, and product selection assistance. Please contact us with any question or project need.