Multi-Zone Single Color Remote and Receiver Combo
The remote control and receiver combo for Single Color strip lights uses the most advanced RF wireless transmission technology. The system consists of two parts: the handheld remote control and the in-line receiver.
Featuring a 2-memory and 8-zone programmable remote control that allows you to quickly alter the light intensity (brightness) and save preferred brightness levels at a push of a button. In addition, it includes a wall mount to easily secure the remote control on a nearby wall.
This unit is compatible with any Flexfire LEDs Single Color strip lights.
- Create specific zones that can be controlled with one remote control
- 1 button sync
- 2.4GHZ RF wireless transmission technology. No line of sight is needed to operate the receivers.
- Long signal range of up to 98ft (30m)
- Advanced RF and wireless sync/zone control technology, so the receivers will not interfere with each other.
- Dimming mode and preset storage functions
- 2000 Hz PWM frequency is fast enough for flicker free videography.
- USB charging port for the remote
- Built-in with dual core driver, ultra fast processing speed
- Residential lighting
- Commercial lighting
- Multi-zone control lighting
Multi-Zone Single Color Remote and Receiver Compatible Products
LED Strip Lights:
- Flexfire LEDs® Plug-in Power Supply Adaptor [12W - 120W Available]
- Mean Well™ LPV Series LED Driver [20W - 100W Available]
- Mean Well™ HLG Series LED driver [40W - 600W available]
Multi-Zone Single Color Remote and Receiver Specifications
- SKU: SC-MZ-CTRL
- Working Voltage: 5V (Built-in lithium battery)
- Working Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- PWM Frequency: 2000 Hz
- Signal Range: 98ft (30m)
- Working Temp: -22°F ~ 131°F (-30°C ~ 55°C)
- Dimensions: H: 5 3/4” (146mm) W: 2 1/4” (56mm) D: 7/8” (22mm)
- Weight: 7oz (200g)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Charging: USB charging cable is included
- SKU: MZ-RCVR
- Input Voltage: 12V-24V DC
- Max Current Load: 6A x 3CH
- Max Output Power: Max Output Power: Max Output Power: 12V: 216W; 24V: 432W
- Working Temp: -22°F ~ 131°F (-30°C ~ 55°C)
- Dimensions: L: 6 15/16” (176mm) W: 1 3/4” (45mm) D: 1 3/16” (30mm)
- Weight: 5.3oz (150g)
- Warranty: 2 years
Remote Control Charging:
- To charge the remote control, connect the mini USB cable to the remote and the opposite end of the cable to a regular USB port (computer or USB charger).
- The LED indicator on the remote will flash to show that the remote is charging. If the remote is turned off, however, the indicator will not flash.
- When the battery is fully charged, the LED light will remain static.
- When not plugged in, the LED indicator on the remote will flash to show that the battery is low and needs to be charged soon.
- Do not allow the battery to become fully discharged. When the remote tells you the battery is low, it is a good idea to charge it.
- When storing the remote for long periods of time, it is a good idea to leave it fully charged.
- Be sure to fully charge the battery at least every 3 months to extend its lifespan.
Multi-Zone Single Color Remote and Receiver Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sync the receiver to my remote?
Syncing receivers to a remote can be quite simple, please refer to the Sync Instructions section in the Specifications Sheet for information on how to sync single or multiple receivers with your remote control.
How many receivers can I sync to 1 remote?
One remote can sync with up to 8 separate zones or have unlimited receivers per zone on one remote and achieve brightness control simultaneously.
Can I use this remote outdoors?
These products are not outdoor rated but can be used in outdoor projects. Simply make sure the receiver is installed in a weatherproof junction box and the remote is not exposed to moisture or direct sunlight.
Can I sync multiple remotes to a receiver?
No, the idea of having a multi-zone system is to control all lights with one remote. In the case of having 2 distinct and separate areas, it is preferable to have one remote and receiver(s) for one area and a separate setup of one remote and receiver(s) for the second area.
How can I find a brightness I like every time?
The Single Color Multi-zone Remote Control has 2 memory buttons which can save a favorite brightness setting for a quick recall. Additionally, the Multi-zone Receiver will always remember the last setting it was on before being turned off.
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help. Contact Us!