- Browse Products
- LED Power Supplies
- Non-dimmable LED Power Supplies
- 12V Battery Pack for LED Strip Lights - Rechargeable 6000mAh
Rechargeable 12V Battery Pack 6000mAh
If your LED strip lights are being used in an installation that makes it difficult to get power from your wall, you still have options. This battery pack can be used to power your 12V LED strip lights in portable scenarios or in areas where there is no access to AC power to plug in a power supply. The MAX recommended output current is 3A.
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help. Contact Us
|Product|| 12v 6000mAh LED strip light power supply
|Max. Current:||3A MAX output|
|Input Voltage:||Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery|
|Output Voltage:|| 12V DC
|Max. Power:||3A MAX Current Out|
|Dimensions:|| L 5 3/4'' x W 3 3/8'' x H 1 1/8''
|Plug Type:||2.1 x 5.5mm DC Male Plug|
HOW DO I OPERATE AND CHARGE THE BATTERY PACK?
- Do not use the battery pack in places with high humidity or where it may get wet.
- Do not modify or disassemble the battery pack.
- Do not place the battery pack on flammable materials such as in the bed or on carpets when charging.
- When recharging, the battery switch needs to be positioned in the "I" position. If the indicator display light is red, it means the battery is not yet fully charged.
- When the light is green, it means the battery is fully charged.
- When the battery is charging it will be blue.
- The Lithium Ion Battery Pack can be recharged with the included charger.
- It should take about 7 hours to fully charge the battery.
Specifications for this Hybrid LED light kit
|Product||Hybrid Bright White/Warm White LED Strip Light|
|Color Temperature||2900K for Warm White and 6500K for Bright White|
|Lumen (Brightness)||3450 Lumens per reel|
|Quantity per unit||You will receive a continuous 16ft section of lights|
|UL Listed?||Yes UL Listed, Must be used with class 2 power transformer|
|Working Voltage||12v DC|
|Beam Angle||120 Degrees|
|Rigid or Flexible?||
-Flexible installation up to 90 degrees. Used on curved surfaces
|Power consumption||2.92 watts per foot|
|LED Count per reel||600 LEDs|