IR Door / Drawer Sensor Switch
By using the Flexfire LEDs Door Sensor Switch you can easily turn your lights on automatically when you open a cabinet, drawer, closet, safe, or any other similarly darkened space. The Infrared (IR) sensor switch works on a DC input and is compact. The sensor will turn the lights on when the 6-cm (2 3/8") beam is no longer interrupted. When you open your cabinet door or drawer, your lights will turn on and stay on for as long as the door remains open.
The IR sensor switch works on a DC input and is compact.
Diameter of drilling hole: 10mm
|PRODUCT NAME||IR Door / Drawer Sensor Switch|
|DETECTION RANGE||3/7" - 2 3/10" in (1 - 6 cm)|
|OUTPUT CURRENT||1 x 8A|
|INPUT VOLTAGE||5-36V DC|
|MAXIMUM LOAD||12V DC: 96w or 24V DC: 192w|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install the plug?
1. Removing the plastic washer from sensor plug (black sensor head)
2. Drilling a hole that can fit the bottom skinnier part of the plug through the material you wish to attach the plug
3. Insert the plug wires first into the drilled hole
4. Install the washer to secure the sensor plug.
5. Attach the sensor plug wire to the white sensor unit.
6. You're done!