Hand Motion Sensor Switch for LED Lighting
The hand sensor can be thought of as a light switch that only requires the wave of your hand to operate your lights. Once installed, a simple wave of your hand within 6 cm (2 3/8") of the sensor head will tell the sensor to open or close the power circuit turning your lights on or off. If you wave your hand in front of the sensor while the lights are off, it will toggle them on and will keep them on until you wave your hand in front of the sensor again to toggle them off.
Diameter of drilling hole: 10mm
|PRODUCT NAME||Hand Motion Sensor Switch|
|DETECTION RANGE||3/7" - 2 3/10" in (1 - 6 cm)|
|OUTPUT CURRENT||1 x 8A|
|INPUT VOLTAGE||5-36V DC|
|MAXIMUM LOAD||12V DC: 96w or 24V DC: 192w|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install the plug?
1. Removing the plastic washer from sensor plug (black sensor head)
2. Drilling a hole that can fit the bottom skinnier part of the plug through the material you wish to attach the plug
3. Insert the plug wires first into the drilled hole
4. Install the washer to secure the sensor plug.
5. Attach the sensor plug wire to the white sensor unit.
6. You're done!