Lutron® Diva Low Voltage 450W Wall Dimmer
The Lutron© Diva 450 Watt 3-Way Pre-Set Rocker/Slide Dimmer features a large paddle rocker switch and a smaller sliding dimmer switch for precise control over your lighting. This white-finished switch is meant for use with incandescent or LED light bulbs and can be installed in as little as 15 minutes.
- Matches many existing decorator-style switches
- Large paddle rocker switch and smaller sliding dimmer for precise lighting control
- UL listed
- Quick installation in as little as 15 minutes
- This dimmer works in single pole or 3-way applications and is compatible with our Zurik™ Magnetic LED Drivers.
- Please install the Diva with a Zurik™ Magnetic LED Driver to ensure flawless performance and no flickering.
- Does not come with wall plate.
- Please have a licensed electrician install this item.
Technical Data and specifications:
|Amperage (amps)||5||Assembled Depth (in.)||2.5 in|
|Assembled Height (in.)||4.5 in||Assembled Width (in.)||2.5 in|
|Certifications and Listings||1-UL Listed||Color Family||White|
|Color/Finish||White||Electrical Product Type||Dimmer|
|Independent Living Type||Low Vision||Kit||No|
|LED/CFL Compatible||No||Locator Light||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year||Product Series||Diva|
|Voltage (volts)||120||Wall Plate Included||No|
How do I install this dimmer? View our Installation video
Great for LED Cabinet Overhead Lights
Posted by Unknown on 18th Feb 2015
We used the 200W transformer, the Lutron Switch and about 30’ of Ultra Bright LED’s to light up three sections of kitchen cabinets. Installation was not difficult - worked the first time. Advice from FlexFire was excellent. Looks great. Had to use the 400W to handle the load properly.
Specifications for this Hybrid LED light kit
|Product||Hybrid Bright White/Warm White LED Strip Light|
|Color Temperature||2900K for Warm White and 6500K for Bright White|
|Lumen (Brightness)||3450 Lumens per reel|
|Quantity per unit||You will receive a continuous 16ft section of lights|
|UL Listed?||Yes UL Listed, Must be used with class 2 power transformer|
|Working Voltage||12v DC|
|Beam Angle||120 Degrees|
|Rigid or Flexible?||
-Flexible installation up to 90 degrees. Used on curved surfaces
|Power consumption||2.92 watts per foot|
|LED Count per reel||600 LEDs|