- Browse Products
- LED Power Supplies
- Zurik™ Magnetic Dimmable LED Drivers
- 75W 24v Zurik™ LED Dimmable Driver
75W 24v Zurik™ LED Dimmable Driver
Do you want to dim your LED strip lights with a Lutron© Wall Dimmer? If so, you'll need the Zurik™ Magnetic Power Supply.
This power supply is Class 2 Compliant, highly energy efficient, and is great for stylish, discreet dimmable LED strip light installations. With Zurik™ you will do more than simply supply electricity to your LED strips, you will turn your design dreams into realities.
Here are top attributes of the Zurik™ Magnetic Power Supply:
- ETL Listed
- CLASS 2 compliant
- Self Auto-Reset Primary and Secondary Breakers
- 5-Year Warranty
Notes and Warnings:
- NOT compatible with Hybrid or RGB series Strip Lights
- Make sure these are installed by a professional or licensed electrician
- This LED Dimmable DC Driver is to be used with magnetic low voltage AC dimmer switches
- PAY ATTENTION to dimmer's minimum load requirements
- Zurik drivers are to be installed in accordance with Article 450 of the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Needs to be installed in a well-ventilated area and requires the free flow of air.
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help.
Technical Details and Specifications:
|Regulations|| ETL Listed
|Dimensions||L 8 ⅛ " x W 4 " x D 1 ⅝ "|
|Warranty||5-Year Limited Manufacturer's|
|Wattage|| 75 Watts (3.125 amps)
|Features||Energy efficient, high efficiency, Class 2 compliant, and is very small for a magnetic LED transformer.|
|Dimmability||Magnetic Dimmer - dimmer's minimum load must be maintained|
|Output Voltage||24v DC|
|Input Voltage||120v AC|
|Primary Breaker||Yes, manual|
|Secondary Breaker||Yes, manual|
Frequently Asked Questions about Zurik™ Power Supplies:
What wall dimmer can I use with this?
Call in or chat with us for information on compatible dimmers
Are these power units compatible with your RGB or Hybrid Series LED strip lights?
No, they are not compatible with the RGB or Hybrid Series. You will need our LED Power Supplies that are not dimmable.
How do I install the transformer?
Specifications for this Hybrid LED light kit
|Product||Hybrid Bright White/Warm White LED Strip Light|
|Color Temperature||2900K for Warm White and 6500K for Bright White|
|Lumen (Brightness)||3450 Lumens per reel|
|Quantity per unit||You will receive a continuous 16ft section of lights|
|UL Listed?||Yes UL Listed, Must be used with class 2 power transformer|
|Working Voltage||12v DC|
|Beam Angle||120 Degrees|
|Rigid or Flexible?||
-Flexible installation up to 90 degrees. Used on curved surfaces
|Power consumption||2.92 watts per foot|
|LED Count per reel||600 LEDs|