Color Changing LED Strip Light Remote: RGB Touch Series
The Touch Series LED strip light remote control enables you to control your RGB color changing strip lights with the tip of your finger.
With the color spectrum wheel, you can now get the perfect color needed to set the mood or ambience you desire. Not only can you change color but you can also control the brightness, and 30 modes from this sleek control.
There are 23 different dynamic modes that allow for pulsing, flashing, flickering and smooth fading; 10 speed levels and 8 the static colors.
Looking to find a very specific color?
If specific color control is what you are looking for then this product is 100% the one for you.
Features of the RGB Touch Remote
Used to control RGB strip lights. Easily change the modes of the strip light to solid colors, to light shows and color mixing.
Safety and Troubleshooting
- This product is not waterproof. Please place it inside a junction box if used outdoors.
- Please install this controller in a ventilated area.
- Make sure that the voltage and capacity of this controller match those of the driver and the LED strip lights.
- Please make sure that the wires are connected correctly before turning on power.
- If the light are not turning on, please make sure that the driver is not overloaded or overheated, and that the wires are installed correctly.
- If colors are being displayed incorrectly, please make sure you are connecting the wires correctly (for RGB and Dynamic controllers only).
- If the remote is not working please replace the batteries or get the remote closer to the receiver.
- If there is visible voltage drop, please consider reducing the amount of wire used on the output side, or consider using thicker wire. If none of this works, consider using a signal amplifier in your set-up.
- Input voltage: DC 5-24V
- Output channel: 30A Max - three signal output (10A/3 channel) = total 216W(12V DC) or 432W (24V DC)
- Dynamic modes - 23 (that allow for pulsing, flashing, flickering and smooth fading);
- Speed levels - 10
- Static color presets - 8
- Max remote distance: 50ft without barriers
- Controller: RF RGB Touch Controller--Uses (3) AAA batteries
- Radio Frequency: 433MHz
- Working Temperature: -30C to +60C
- Dimensions: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 1 3/8"
- Dimensions for the receiver: 3 1/4" x 3 1/8" x 1 3/8" (83mm*79mm*33mm)
- Dimensions for the remote: 4 1/2" x 2 3/16" x 7/8" (113.5mm*55.5mm*22.5mm)
- New pairing mode function
- Optimized wireless performance for less interference between remotes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I have more than two remotes in one area?
Yes, you can. Each receiver can be matched to three remote controllers. We have optimized the wireless performance of this product for less interference between two remotes. However, we have rarely seen that there is some RF interference from other remote. If this happens, you need to turn off one set of lights while changing the others. To eliminate this, get a signal amplifier so you can control long distance RGB strip light runs with one remote control.
Can this product colors like pink and orange?
Yes! With the dynamic color wheel you can create almost any color you desire!
Do I need line of site to change colors of my LED strip lights from the remote and control box?
No, RF (Radio Frequency) does not require line of sight. You can use this through walls and over 75 feet with no obstacles.