Multi-Zone RGB Color Changing LED Receiver
The Multi Zone remote enables you to program up to 10 different zones on the same controller. Have two areas in your kitchen, building, restaurant you want to control separately or together? Our RGB controller is exactly what you will need. This is a perfect option for those who ask, "How can I install (2) sets of RGB strips on each side of my large room without wires running across?"
Simply sync the control and the receiver together and assign it to whichever zone number you wish.
Add up to (10) Receivers!
1. 2.4GHZ RF wireless transmission technology. No line of sight needed to operate the receivers
2. Built-in with dual core driver, ultra fast processing speed.
3. Advanced RF and wireless sync/zone control technology, the receivers will not interfere with eachother.
4. Remote controller adopts the capacitive touch control technology on the full color wheel, make the LED color selection more user-friendly.
5. Built-in sync state light, can display the LED color in static or changing state synchronously.
6. Any operation on the remote controller or any receiver can command all receivers to work wirelessly and synchronously.
7. Color changing scene mode and preset storage function.
8. USB charging port for the remote.
9. 1 button sync.
PWM Frequency of 2000 Hz.
1. Architectural: Shopping malls, commercial accent lighting, signage
2. Indoor decorations: Hotels, Large Plazas, Restaurants, Basr and interior home design.
3. Commercial signs and billboards.
4. Any other place that uses RGB LED strip lighting.
Multi-Zone Receiver Specifications
Input voltage - DC12V-DC24V
Max current load - 5A×3CH Max 15A
Max output power - 180W/360W(12V/24V)
Control button - 8 touch button
Working temperature - -30℃～55℃
Dimension - L211×W40×H30mm
Package size - L215×W42×H32mm
Weight (G.W.) - 180g
PWM Frequency - 2000 Hz.
Specifications for this Hybrid LED light kit
|Product||Hybrid Bright White/Warm White LED Strip Light|
|Color Temperature||2900K for Warm White and 6500K for Bright White|
|Lumen (Brightness)||3450 Lumens per reel|
|Quantity per unit||You will receive a continuous 16ft section of lights|
|UL Listed?||Yes UL Listed, Must be used with class 2 power transformer|
|Working Voltage||12v DC|
|Beam Angle||120 Degrees|
|Rigid or Flexible?||
-Flexible installation up to 90 degrees. Used on curved surfaces
|Power consumption||2.92 watts per foot|
|LED Count per reel||600 LEDs|