Multi-Zone Dynamic Tunable White Remote Control
The remote control for Dynamic Tunable White strip lights is an intuitive device that will let you achieve infinite atmospheres in a single zone or multiple areas. The system consists of two parts: the handheld remote control and the in-line multi-zone receiver.
Featuring 2-memory buttons to save preferred color temperatures, Speed buttons to alternate between the 2 color temperatures at different speeds, and quickly alter the light intensity (brightness) and adjust color temperature (CCT) to create a warmer, soothing atmosphere or a cooler one to work by. In addition, it includes a wall mount to easily secure the remote control on a nearby wall.
This unit is compatible with the Multi-zone Receiver and any Flexfire LEDs Dynamic Tunable White strip lights - including the ColorBright™ Dynamic Tunable White and the UltraBright™ Architectural Series Dynamic Tunable White strips.
Continue reading about Dynamic Tunable White lighting.
- Controls your Dynamic Tunable strip light's brightness and color temperature
- Create specific zones that can be controlled with one remote control
- On a single remote you can control unlimited receivers in unison or split into 8 separate zones
- Allows you to enjoy the maximum brightness your LED strip can produce with any color temperature
- Dimming mode and preset storage functions
- Bedroom main lighting
- Family room lighting
- Store window lighting
Multi-Zone Dynamic Tunable White Remote Control Compatible Products
- Multi-zone Receiver (add unlimited additional compatible receivers for a single of multi-zone setup)
LED Strip Lights:
- UltraBright™ Architectural Series Dynamic Tunable White LED Strip Light
- ColorBright™ Dynamic Tunable White LED Strip Light
Multi-Zone Dynamic Tunable White Remote Control Specifications
- SKU: DYN-MZ-CTRL
- Working Voltage: 5V (Built-in lithium battery)
- Working Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- PWM Frequency: 2000 Hz
- Signal Range: 98ft (30m)
- Working Temp: -22oF ~ 131oF (-30oC ~ 55oC)
- Dimensions: H: 5 3/4” (146mm) W: 2 1/4” (56mm) D: 7/8” (22mm)*
- Weight: 7oz (200g)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Charging: USB charging cable is included
Remote Control Charging:
- To charge the remote control, connect the mini USB cable to the remote and the opposite end of the cable to a regular USB port (computer or USB charger).
- The LED indicator on the remote will flash to show that the remote is charging. If the remote is turned off, however, the indicator will not flash.
- When the battery is fully charged the LED light will remain static.
- When not plugged in, the LED indicator on the remote will flash to show that the battery is low and needs to be charged soon.
- Do not allow the battery to become fully discharged. When the remote tells you the battery is low, it is a good idea to charge it.
- When storing the remote for long periods of time, it is a good idea to leave it fully charged.
- Be sure to fully charge the battery at least every 3 months to extend its lifespan.
Multi-Zone Dynamic Tunable White Remote Control Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sync the receiver to my remote?
Syncing receivers to a remote can be quite simple, please refer to page 4 of the User Guide to get clear, step-by-step instructions on how to sync single or multiple receivers with your remote control.
How many receivers can I sync to 1 remote?
One remote can sync with up to 8 separate zones or have unlimited receivers per zone on one remote and achieve brightness and color temperature control simultaneously.
Can I use this remote outdoors?
These products are not outdoor rated but can be used in outdoor projects. Simply make sure the receiver is installed in a weatherproof junction box and the remote is not exposed to moisture or direct sunlight.
Can I sync multiple remotes to a receiver?
No, the idea of having a multi-zone system is to control all lights with one remote. In the case of having 2 distinct separated areas, it is preferable to have one remote and receiver(s) for one area and a separate setup of one remote and receiver(s) for the second area.
How can I find a color temperature I like every time?
The Dynamic Tunable White Multi-zone Remote Control has 2 memory buttons which can save a favorite color temperature and brightness setting for a quick recall. Additionally, the Multi-zone Receiver will always remember the last setting it was on when turned off.
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help. Contact Us!
Multi-Zone Dynamic Tunable White Remote Control Downloads
Specifications for this Hybrid LED light kit
|Product||Hybrid Bright White/Warm White LED Strip Light|
|Color Temperature||2900K for Warm White and 6500K for Bright White|
|Lumen (Brightness)||3450 Lumens per reel|
|Quantity per unit||You will receive a continuous 16ft section of lights|
|UL Listed?||Yes UL Listed, Must be used with class 2 power transformer|
|Working Voltage||12v DC|
|Beam Angle||120 Degrees|
|Rigid or Flexible?||
-Flexible installation up to 90 degrees. Used on curved surfaces
|Power consumption||2.92 watts per foot|
|LED Count per reel||600 LEDs|