- Browse Products
- LED Strip Connectors and Wire
- UltraBright™ LED Strip Light Solderless Connectors
- UltraBright™ LED Solderless Connector - (10mm) No Wire Strip to Strip Connector
UltraBright™ LED Solderless Connector - (10mm) No Wire Strip to Strip Connector
UltraBright™ Series LED solderless connector - No Wire Strip to Strip Connector - 10mm
These solderless connectors were created to allow you to easily connect your LED strips together in seconds without soldering. This connector is for connecting two separate strips of the same series together with no wire gaps.
Our Flexfire LEDs Solderless Connectors have been designed to fit securely to the strip and and can be used on strips with a high LED count. Though soldering is always the best option for a long lasting connection, our connectors will create a secure connection in a few simple steps.
These connectors are compatible with the following UltraBright Series: Design, Architectural and High CRI Series.
We recommend to solder your LED strip lights for a stronger connection.
Please follow the instructions while installing.
- The wire length is 6"
- Wire Gauge: 22AWG
- Amperage maximum: 5 amps
- Connector is 5/8'' (16mm) wide in total
What are the advantages of solderless connectors?
- No soldering required
- Install LED strip lights in seconds
- Easily attach an additional strip to the run of lights
- Easy to connect and disconnect
What do I do If my lights aren't lighting up
- Re-open the connector and gently push the LED strip in all the way.
- The red wire is not always positive! Depending on the side of the LED strip you hook the connector up to, red and black can be - or + because the wire is red. Make sure you follow the positive (+) and negative (-) markings on the strip to indicate which colored wire will be positive and which will be assigned negative.
- Also, make sure the tray is closed all the way. If the lights slip out of the connector it is not closed all the way. Be gentle!
- Check your power supply and make sure it is hooked up correctly and correct + and - also.
If you need any assistance in designing your project, selecting the right components, or just want peace of mind, contact us!
Are these connectors a better option than soldering directly to the LED strip?
We always suggest soldering as the best option for a long term solution. Sometimes the connectors can be bumped or knocked off. In high vibration areas, it may cause the strip to come loose from the connector. Soldering is better.
Quick Installation Guide (please read)
Although soldering is the best way to maintain a long lasting connection, the solderless connectors are a great way to get your project going quickly. When installed correctly, the connectors should not be loose and should provide a secure connection.
Specifications for this Hybrid LED light kit
|Product||Hybrid Bright White/Warm White LED Strip Light|
|Color Temperature||2900K for Warm White and 6500K for Bright White|
|Lumen (Brightness)||3450 Lumens per reel|
|Quantity per unit||You will receive a continuous 16ft section of lights|
|UL Listed?||Yes UL Listed, Must be used with class 2 power transformer|
|Working Voltage||12v DC|
|Beam Angle||120 Degrees|
|Rigid or Flexible?||
-Flexible installation up to 90 degrees. Used on curved surfaces
|Power consumption||2.92 watts per foot|
|LED Count per reel||600 LEDs|