Mean Well CLG Power Supply - 24V 60W
- IP67 waterproof -
Mean Well™ power supplies are well-known in the industry for being a highly reliable and low cost way to deliver power to your LED strips. The CLG series powerful and robust and is most often used for outdoor applications, it can be used with a variety of our single color, color changing (RGB), color changing + white (RGBW), and Dynamic Tunable Series LED strip lights.
Built to last, they are compatible with the above product's remotes, DC dimmers, and lighting sensors - making it a perfect driver to pair with any of our LED strip lights.
Since the power supply itself is not dimmable, these Mean Well™ power supplies are not compatible with AC input triac dimmers (such as the in-wall Lutron brand dimmers).
This power supply is IP67 rated, has an adjustable voltage and current option, and is protected against short circuiting.
- 3-second lag on start-up
- Universal AC input / Full range (up to 295VAC)
- Built-in active PFC function
- Protections: Short circuit / Over current / Over voltage / Over temperature
- Cooling by free air convection
- IP67 design for indoor or outdoor installations
- Class 2 power unit
- Pass LPS
- 100% full load burn-in test
- High reliability
- Suitable for LED lighting and moving sign applications
- Compliance to worldwide safety regulations for lighting
- Suitable for dry / damp / wet locations
- 3 years warranty
- There is a 3 second lag time upon start-up
- Mean Well LED drivers do not come with plugs on the AC or DC sides. The bare wires are meant to be hard wired. Please ask us if you have connection questions.
Mean Well CLG Power Supply Specifications
|Output(s)||24.0V DC @ 2.5A|
|Rated Power||60 Watts|
|Dimensions||7.70 x 2.42 x 1.53"|
Mean Well CLG Power Supply Downloads
Mean Well CLG Power Supply Frequently Asked Questions
Which Power Supply do I need for my (x) feet of LEDs?
The length of LED strip lights of your project will determine the size of the power supply you need. View our Power Supply chart to find the exact LED power supply you need.
What do I need to do before installing this power unit?
Remember, an electrician should be consulted before any installations. Line voltage current can be lethal. Be safe! We recommend always following these steps when working with electricity.
- Turn OFF the circuit using the circuit-breaker at the main electrical panel. Use a marker or tape to notate, or even lock the circuit breaker switch so that someone else doesn't switch it back on while you are working on the wiring
- Test the area you will be working with a multi-meter or voltage tester to make sure electricity is off. After a test confirms a wires are dead, check the equipment has not just now failed. Test it on a known live source before proceeding to handle the wiring
- Again, always consult an electrician licensed to do electrical work in your area
Can I use a these Mean Well power supplies with a wall dimmer, connected on the AC side?
No, the CLG series is not compatible with triac, forward/reverse phase dimmers.
Specifications for this Hybrid LED light kit
|Product||Hybrid Bright White/Warm White LED Strip Light|
|Color Temperature||2900K for Warm White and 6500K for Bright White|
|Lumen (Brightness)||3450 Lumens per reel|
|Quantity per unit||You will receive a continuous 16ft section of lights|
|UL Listed?||Yes UL Listed, Must be used with class 2 power transformer|
|Working Voltage||12v DC|
|Beam Angle||120 Degrees|
|Rigid or Flexible?||
-Flexible installation up to 90 degrees. Used on curved surfaces
|Power consumption||2.92 watts per foot|
|LED Count per reel||600 LEDs|