Lutron® Maestro C.L 150w Dimmer
The Lutron© Maestro C.L Dimmer provides an easy-to-operate tap switch that turns lights on/off to your favorite light level or use the rocker dimmer to adjust lights manually.
With the Advanced Programming Mode you can delay fade-to-off which gives you 10-60 seconds to leave the room among a few other advanced mode options. You can “lock” a specific setting and tap to turn on at the same setting everytime, or “unlock” it and the Maestro will remember your last used setting.
Combine with the Maestro companion dimmer to control a single light from up to 10 locations. This dimmer works in single pole, 3-way, and multi-location applications and is compatible with our Zurik® MLV and Zurik® EMLV Drivers.
NOTE: Wall plate not included.
- Large tap switch and smaller rocker dimmer for precise lighting control
- UL listed - (UL 1472 / CSA C22.2 184.1)
- Quick installation in as little as 15 minutes
- Dimmers offer customizable delayed fade-to-off
- Locator light glows softly in the dark for easy dimmer location
- Built-in LEDs to show preset light level when lights are off
- This dimmer works in single-pole or 3-way mechanical switch applications
- Add companion dimmers to dim from up to 10 locations using MA-R
- Power failure memory (Maestro remembers your settings even after a power interruption)
- Compatible with our Zurik® MLV and Zurik® EMLV LED Drivers
- Residential applications
- Commercial applications
- Multi-location applications
- Lutron© Maestro Companion Dimmer
- Zurik® MLV
- Zurik® EMLV
- Zurik® EMLV NEW!
- UltraBright™ White Series strip lights
- ColorBright™ White Series & Vivid Color Series
- Single Color Solderless Snap Connectors - [PACK OF 5]
- Single Color Solderless Tray Connectors - [PACK OF 5]
Lutron® Maestro C.L 150w Dimmer Specifications
- UL and cUL listed
- 120V / 60Hz
- 150W Max. Load
- 40W Min. Load
- Indoor Use Only
- Operating Temperature Range: 32ºF to 104ºF (0ºC to 40ºC)
- Power Failure Memory
- 1-Year Warranty
- Wall plate not included
|Assembled Height (in.)||4.5 in||Assembled Depth (in.)||2.5 in|
|Certifications and Listings||1-UL Listed||Assembled Width (in.)||2.5 in|
|Independent Living Type||Low Vision||Electrical Product Type||Dimmer|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year||Locator Light||Yes|
|Remote Control||No||Product Series||Maestro|
|Wattage (watts)||150||Wall Plate Included||No|
Lutron® Maestro C.L 150w Dimmer Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a companion dimmer for multi-location dimming and switching?
Not always, as it depends on the model number. Some products, such as the Maestro C·L dimmer, will work with a standard mechanical switch in a 3-way application. Other models may require a master and a companion device. Note: In a 4-way application, companion devices are always required.
When installing a master and companion dimmers, does it matter where I put the master?
You can place the master dimmer in any location, as long as it does not have a white wire/screw terminal for a neutral connection.
How do I get my lights to turn on to full brightness?
Your lights will always turn on to full brightness if you set a locked preset.(An unlocked preset will turn your lights on to whatever level they were last turned off. However, you can always double tap the dimmer to turn lights to full brightness.) Please see the Maestro programming guide for how to set a preset.
CFLs or LEDs do not dim, have a poor dimming range, or they flicker/flash.
- If using in a 3-way, ensure only one master dimmer is being used. The other location must be a mechanical switch or a Lutron Companion dimmer, model MA-R.
- Ensure the bulbs or LED drivers you're using are marked as dimmable.
- Adjust the low-end trim. This can be done by simply holding the lower rocker and the tap switch together for 5-6 seconds. When the LED on the dimmer goes out and then starts blinking, release and adjust the low end trim until the bulbs become stable.
- If the bulb you are using flickers, drops out, or stops dimming when you reach a certain level, you have reached the lowest level of the bulb's dimming range.
Bulbs or dimmer is buzzing.
CFLs and LEDs have electrical components inside of them that can make noise when the bulbs are on. The noise may be caused by a variety of reasons depending on the bulb's design, but it isn’t anything to worry about. Since the amount of noise from the bulb is highly dependent on its design, the best solution is to try a different bulb.
Dimmer is not working in a 3-way application when used with a 3-way mechanical switch.
Make sure that you properly rewired the mechanical switch and you reprogrammed the dimmer as per instructions 6A and 9 on the installation guide.
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help.Contact Us!
Lutron® Maestro C.L 150w Dimmer Downloads
Specifications for this Hybrid LED light kit
|Product||Hybrid Bright White/Warm White LED Strip Light|
|Color Temperature||2900K for Warm White and 6500K for Bright White|
|Lumen (Brightness)||3450 Lumens per reel|
|Quantity per unit||You will receive a continuous 16ft section of lights|
|UL Listed?||Yes UL Listed, Must be used with class 2 power transformer|
|Working Voltage||12v DC|
|Beam Angle||120 Degrees|
|Rigid or Flexible?||
-Flexible installation up to 90 degrees. Used on curved surfaces
|Power consumption||2.92 watts per foot|
|LED Count per reel||600 LEDs|