Lutron® Maestro ELV 450W Dimmer
The Lutron© Maestro ELV Dimmer provides an easy-to-operate tap switch that turns lights on/off to your favorite light level or use the rocker dimmer to adjust lights manually.
With the Advanced Programming Mode you can delay fade-to-off which gives you 10-60 seconds to leave the room among a few other advanced mode options. You can “lock” a specific setting and tap to turn on at the same setting every time, or “unlock” it and the Maestro will remember your last used setting.
Combine with the Maestro companion dimmer to control a single light from up to 10 locations. This dimmer works in single pole and multi-location applications and is compatible with our Zurik® MLV and Zurik® EMLV Drivers.
NOTE: Wall plate not included.
- Large tap switch and smaller rocker dimmer for precise lighting control
- UL listed - (UL 1472 / CSA C22.2 184.1)
- Quick installation in as little as 15 minutes
- Dimmers offer customizable delayed fade-to-off
- Locator light glows softly in the dark for easy dimmer location
- Built-in LEDs to show preset light level when lights are off
- Add companion dimmers to dim from up to 10 locations using MA-R
- Power failure memory (Maestro remembers your settings even after a power interruption)
- Compatible with our Zurik® MLV and Zurik® EMLV LED Drivers
- Residential applications
- Commercial applications
- Multi-location applications
- Lutron© Maestro Companion Dimmer
- Zurik® MLV
- Zurik® EMLV
- Zurik® EMLV NEW!
- UltraBright™ White Series strip lights
- ColorBright™ White Series & Vivid Color Series
- Single Color Solderless Snap Connectors - [PACK OF 5]
- Single Color Solderless Tray Connectors - [PACK OF 5]
Lutron® Maestro ELV 450W Dimmer Specifications
- UL and cUL listed
- 120V / 60Hz
- 450W Max. Load
- 5W Min. Load
- Indoor Use Only
- Operating Temperature Range: 32ºF to 104ºF (0ºC to 40ºC)
- Power Failure Memory
- 1-Year Warranty
- Wall plate not included
|Assembled Height (in.)||4.5 in||Assembled Depth (in.)||2.5 in|
|Certifications and Listings||1-UL Listed||Assembled Width (in.)||2.5 in|
|Independent Living Type||Low Vision||Electrical Product Type||Dimmer|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year||Locator Light||Yes|
|Remote Control||No||Product Series||Maestro|
|Wattage (watts)||450||Wall Plate Included||No|
Lutron® Maestro ELV 450W Dimmer Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use two of these in a 3-way application?
No, you can only use one master dimmer in a 3-way. You'll need to use a Maestro companion dimmer (model MA-R) in the other location.
In a multi-location application, can I place the master dimmer in any location?
No, you can't. Because the master dimmer requires a neutral connection, you'll need to place it on the load side of the application.
Does this require a neutral connection?
Yes, this will require a connection to neutral wires.
Is it ok to install this without a ground connection?
Yes, you don't need a ground connection.
What is the minimum load?
The minimum load for this product is 5W.
Why are my lights flickering?
- Ensure that the bulbs you're using are incandescent or halogen, as this dimmer is not rated to work with dimmable CFL or LED bulbs. We do offer a C•L version of Maestro, model MACL-153M, which is compatible with a large list of dimmable CFL and LED bulbs. To learn more about this dimmer and view the compatible list of bulbs, visit our LED page. Please note the MACL dimmer is not rated for electronic low-voltage LEDs.
Why doesn’t the companion dimmer work?
- Make sure you placed the MAELV-600 dimmer on the load side of the 3-way/4-way.
- Make sure the wire connected to the blue screw on the master dimmer is the same wire connected to the blue screw on the companion dimmer.
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help. Contact Us!
Lutron® Maestro ELV 450W Dimmer Downloads
Specifications for this Hybrid LED light kit
|Product||Hybrid Bright White/Warm White LED Strip Light|
|Color Temperature||2900K for Warm White and 6500K for Bright White|
|Lumen (Brightness)||3450 Lumens per reel|
|Quantity per unit||You will receive a continuous 16ft section of lights|
|UL Listed?||Yes UL Listed, Must be used with class 2 power transformer|
|Working Voltage||12v DC|
|Beam Angle||120 Degrees|
|Rigid or Flexible?||
-Flexible installation up to 90 degrees. Used on curved surfaces
|Power consumption||2.92 watts per foot|
|LED Count per reel||600 LEDs|