Lutron® Maestro 120V Companion Dimmer
The Lutron© Maestro Companion Dimmer is designed to compliment multi-location setups with our Lutron® Maestro C.L and Maestro ELV dimmers. Combine the Maestro companion dimmer to control a single light from up to 10 locations, this means you can use up to nine companion dimmers with one Maestro master multi-location dimmer.
NOTES: Do not use as a single pole dimmer. Wall plate not included.
- Compatible with the Lutron® Maestro C.L and Maestro ELV dimmers
- Large tap switch and smaller rocker dimmer for precise lighting control
- True dimming from every location
- UL listed - (UL 1472 / CSA C22.2 184.1)
- Quick installation in as little as 15 minutes
- Locator light glows softly in the dark for easy dimmer location
- Compatible with our Zurik® MLV and Zurik® EMLV LED Drivers
- Residential applications
- Commercial applications
- Multi-location applications
- Lutron® Maestro C.L 150w Dimmer
- Lutron® Maestro ELV 450w Dimmer
- Zurik® MLV
- Zurik® EMLV
- Zurik® EMLV - New updated version
- UltraBright™ White Series strip lights
- ColorBright™ White Series & Vivid Color Series
- Single Color Solderless Snap Connectors - [PACK OF 5]
- Single Color Solderless Tray Connectors - [PACK OF 5]
Lutron® Maestro 120V Companion Dimmer Specifications
- Use only with a Maestro master multi-location dimmer
- UL and cUL listed
- 120V / 60Hz
- 40W Min. Load
- Indoor Use Only
- Operating Temperature Range: 32ºF to 104ºF (0ºC to 40ºC)
- Power Failure Memory
- 1-Year Warranty
- Wall plate not included
|Assembled Height (in.)||4.5 in||Assembled Depth (in.)||2.5 in|
|Certifications and Listings||1-UL Listed||Assembled Width (in.)||2.5 in|
|Independent Living Type||Low Vision||Electrical Product Type||Dimmer|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year||Locator Light||Yes|
|Remote Control||No||Product Series||Maestro|
|Wattage (watts)||Depends on the master dimmer||Wall Plate Included||No|
Lutron® Maestro 120V Companion Dimmer Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this with CFL or LED light bulbs?
Yes, you can use the Maestro companion dimmer with any lights that are rated for the master dimmer.
Can I use this as a single pole?
No, you must use the companion dimmer with a master multi-location dimmer.
Is there one available with an indicator light?
None of the Maestro companion dimmers are available with indicator lights.
Do I have to place this in a specific location?
You can place companion dimmers in any location in a 3- or 4-way setup.
Lights will not turn off in a single pole application.
- These Maestro models are only companion dimmer/switches and will not function in a single pole application. You need to use them with a Maestro master multi-location dimmer.
- For more troubleshooting help, check the troubleshooting tips for the master dimmer you're using.
Need assistance with your project or purchase? Our design specialists are ready to help.Contact Us!
Lutron® Maestro 120V Companion Dimmer Downloads
Specifications for this Hybrid LED light kit
|Product||Hybrid Bright White/Warm White LED Strip Light|
|Color Temperature||2900K for Warm White and 6500K for Bright White|
|Lumen (Brightness)||3450 Lumens per reel|
|Quantity per unit||You will receive a continuous 16ft section of lights|
|UL Listed?||Yes UL Listed, Must be used with class 2 power transformer|
|Working Voltage||12v DC|
|Beam Angle||120 Degrees|
|Rigid or Flexible?||
-Flexible installation up to 90 degrees. Used on curved surfaces
|Power consumption||2.92 watts per foot|
|LED Count per reel||600 LEDs|